At the Ravenclaw Table - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At the Ravenclaw Table - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At the Ravenclaw Table

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At the Ravenclaw Table - Page 6 Empty Re: At the Ravenclaw Table

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:09 am

Antonius took her hand gratefully. He surveyed her with his amethyst eyes. "What do you see in me?" he asked seriously. He didn't think he was nearly as dazzling, nor nice... nor perfect as the girl snuggling next to him, holding his hand.

He scooted closer, wanting something... he leaned forward and pressed his lips onto hers instinctively. Jolts of electricity shot through him. He was exhilarated... he felt as if he had just been shot into the air, hovering and floating blissfully. He pulled away slowly, pulling his arm off from around her shoulder and stroking her cheek gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:25 am

Cecilia gave him a sexy warm smile and looked into his sparkling purple eyes. "I see alot of things Antoni, I see kind, caring and sweet not to mention gentle hot cute sexy person."said Cecilia as she gave him another warm sexy smile. He might not think himself as that but to her he was almost perfect to him in every way shape and form. As he scooted closer to her she smiled and looked lovingly into his eyes. As he kissed her her eyes widen in shock but she didn't dare pull away as her whole inside had butterflies. As he pulled away he stroked her cheek gently she looked into his sparkling purple eyes and smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:37 am

Antonius looked at her, astonished by what she thought of him. "Thank you." he managed to say. "Why do you have to be so perfect?" he asked, stricken. Then she smiled at him after the kiss... his heart leaped and his spirits soared. She didn't hate him! He wanted so badly to kiss her again... but didn't want to come off as too pushy. He contented himself in remaining in the blissful position they were now in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:46 am

Cecilia laughed as he asked why she have to be so perfect. "I look and sound perfect but I'm not I make mistakes and plus I can be clumsy at times."said Cecilia giggling. Cecilia loved the way he looked at her and thought she was perfect when she really wasn't. She was just a normal average girl who loved the world. As Cecilia kissed his hand that was stroking her soft warm cheek. Cecilia wanted to kiss him again but she didn't want to be pushy and go to fast and make mistakes like some people did when they rushed into a Relationship. Cecilia couldn't help herself he was so perfect to him like she was so perfect to her. "Why do you have to be so perfect to me as well?"Cecilia asked him in a calm sweet gentle voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:52 am

Antonius smiled when she said she made mistakes and was clumsy. "Making mistakes only makes you human... perfect in your own way regardless. And don't you realize that being clumsy is the most sexiest flaw a girl can have?" he asked seriously, then ruining the effect by giggling.

Antonius laughed at her. "I'm far from perfect... I'm a werewolf for crying out loud!" he said.

Antonius still felt as though he was floating. He leaned forward, within an inch of Cecilia's lips. He wanted to kiss her... but he wanted to make sure she wanted to kiss him too, so he only leaned in a fraction of the way, waiting for her to do the rest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:07 am

Cecilia giggled as he said clumsy is the most sexiest flaw a girl can have. "Ok, then I guess I better start being clumsy."said Cecilia in a teasing voice laughing. "Who cares if your a werewolf, like you said your perfect in your own way regardless."said Cecilia as she gave him a sexy warm smile. "You may not think your perfect, but to me your starting to become my world and that's why I'm falling in love with you."said Cecilia blushing as she said that. As she noticed he was a inch from her lip she smiled and lean in and kissed him on his soft gentle lips. As she pulled back she giggled as she seen people watching them. "Maybe we should go somewhere else more private."Cecilia whispered in his ear.

((Want to start the new topic or do you want me?))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:11 am

Antonius was amazed at what she was telling him. He was perfect to her? His heart leaped... he couldn't believe it.... then she said she was falling in love with him. With a jolt of electricity, he realized he was falling in love with too.

She kissed him again... the pleasurable jolt of light and warmth shot through him... all he wanted was more... "Yes we should," he said breathlessly, standing up and taking her by the hand.

[[You start it. It's your turn to post Razz Tell me in the cbox where you posted it and what it's called]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:35 am

Izzie shrugged and sighed. She started to snack on some nuts. She then drank a bit of butterbeer and wandered. Who was going to win? Who was going to lose? What will happen soon that will terrify everyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:48 pm

-------
Everyone has tried extremely hard this year, you should all be proud of yourselves.
That said, there can only be one winner of the House Cup.
In fourth place, Gryffindor
In third place, Slytherin
In second place, Hufflepuff
And in first place, Ravenclaw!

-----

At the Ravenclaw Table - Page 6 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:57 am

Izzie heard the names of the houses called out from 4th to the winner and gasped when Ravenclaw had been named winner. She got up and clapped for the house and woo-hoo'd a bit too. "Go Ravies!"Izzie cheered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top