At the Ravenclaw Table - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At the Ravenclaw Table - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At the Ravenclaw Table

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At the Ravenclaw Table - Page 5 Empty Re: At the Ravenclaw Table

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:09 pm

sarah sat at the end of the ravenclaw table. All by herself, like normal. She poured herself some juice and got some food. She eat in Quite. No one really liked her. she continued to eat slowly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:33 pm

Cecilia smiled warmly at Izzie. "Love the dress where did you get it?"Cecilia asked with a smile friendly smile. As she looked at the end of the Ravenclaw table she frowned at a girl who looked like she was in her seventh year. "I'll be right back guys."said Cecilia as she got up she bravely yet shyly towards Sarah. "Um hello... would you like to sit with us? I'm sure it's better eating with us then without any company I'm Cecilia Krum by the way but you can call me Ceci for short everyone does."said Cecilia with a warm smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:38 pm

Sarah looked up gently. " No Iam okay Thank you though Cecilia."Sarah said softly. she smiled at the girl and looked back down at her table. Sarah was always alone. She looked at her and smiled. She was alone because she but a wall ad everything. She only let a few people get close. She never talked to anyone..
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:04 pm

Cecilia nodded understanding how she felt. "Oh ok, I thought I'll ask seeing how you looked lonely nice meeting you by the way Sarah right?"Cecilia asked. Cecilia heard about her and how she had a daughter named Abby. Cecilia was a very shy girl but maybe Catalina made her not be her shy self that much anymore which was good she was starting to make some friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:22 pm

Antonius approached the table. There were so many places to sit... he saw a pretty girl over at the edge of the table, but didn't want to sit by her, thinking of Cecilia. He knew most of them... except some of the First Years. Then... he saw Cecilia. He trotted up behind her, changing into a collie as he went. She was sitting next to somebody he didn't know, but Antonius didn't care. He barked loudly behind her, being very conspicuous about it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:33 am

Cecilia jumped slightly as she heard a bark behind her. As she turned and looked down she smiled and shook her head and chuckled. "Antoni, are you spying on me?"Cecilia asked the dog with her arms crossed pretending to be mad at him when she really wasn't. Cecilia couldn't be mad at him for he was to handsome and sexy for her to be mad at. But she hoped maybe he would turn back to his human form if she pretended to be mad at him. Not that she didn't love his Collie Animagus form for he did look cute as a dog but Cecilia thought he looked dead sexy as a human.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:01 am

Antonius promptly turned back into his human form, quickly sliding himself next to Cecilia. She felt warm... the feelings of warmth and happiness filling him... his stomach filled with wonderful butterflies. He gently took a strand of her luxuriant hair, and placed it gently behind her ear, heart throbbing. "Hello Cecilia." he said in a joking deep voice that didn't belong to him. He laughed and asked, "Who's your friend?" he said, his voice returned to normal as he gestured toward the girl she was sitting next to that he didn't know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:16 am

As he sat next to her she felt like she was going to melt as his warm skin brushed against her."Oh God, he really making this hard for me to pretend I'm mad at him."said Cecilia to herself as he brushed away a strand pf hair away from her face. "I know don't Antoni, I just barely met her I think her name is Sarah."said Cecilia in a calm voice gentle voice. Still pretending to be mad at him she sighed. "Dang it, I can't stay mad at him his sparkling purple eyes and sexy warm smile just make me melt."Cecilia thought to herself. As Cecilia sat beside him she rested one hand on the bench beside her and the other one was resting her chin on it, she really hoped Antonius would grabbed her hand again like he did in the common room..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:26 am

Antonius scooted comfortably toward her. "I hope she doesn't mind if I intrude?" he said politely, now addressing Sarah. He smiled and turned back to Cecilia.

"I'm sorry. Are you mad at me?" he asked, leaning in close to her and resting his head on her shoulder. "I won't do it again if you don't want me to, I promise." he said trying to be gentle, warm and sexy. He didn't know how good he was at it. He got his arms and placed it gingerly around Cecilia's shoulders. It made him very nervous to do so... but she was so inviting... so warm... he couldn't restrain himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:37 am

"Dang it, you really make it hard for me to be mad at you!"said Cecilia laughing. "It's alright Antoni, I don't mind if you use your animagus form just don't try to spy on me!"said Cecilia as she gave him a sexy warm smile. As kissed his hand that was wrapped around her shoulder for his hand was almost right in front of her mouth so she couldn't resist doing it. As she rested her head on top of his gently she took her hand that was on the bench beside her and grabbed Antonius hand and locked hands with him. Cecilia enjoyed him being close to her warm skin she felt like she was on cloud nine with his head on her shoulder and his arm wrapped her her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top