At the Ravenclaw Table - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At the Ravenclaw Table - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At the Ravenclaw Table

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At the Ravenclaw Table - Page 3 Empty Re: At the Ravenclaw Table

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:41 am

Cecilia looked at them two and smiled. Cecilia was feeling tired herself but she kept her eyes open for she knew there was going to be another speech the Headmaster was going to say before they went to bed. "Why does he have to do a speech at the beginning and the end of every feast we have?"Cecilia asked herself with a groan. All she wanted to do is go to sleep and it was very hard not for her to fall asleep here! As she yawned she tired to keep her eyes open but they slowly started to fall. As she rested her head on her hand she started falling asleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:07 am

Izzie entered the great hall like a scene from Cinderella. She bit her lip and smiled. She blushed a bit and started to walk to her table. She was wearing a black and white short strapless dress with black high heel shoes. She was also wearing natural but shiny and glossy make-up. She finally arrived at her table and took a seat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:50 pm

Sterling noticed Izzie sit down and picked his head off of Cat's shoulder. He yawned theatrically and beckoned her to sit by them... his personality had changed dramatically since St. Mungo's, and he suddenly felt the urge to be surrounded by several people.

She probably wouldn't come... even though Sterling was different towards others, some remained the same towards him. But what harm could a beckon do?
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:27 pm

Davina walked into the Great Hall. She didn't even pay attention to the decorations, she ignored them completely. She was preoccupied with things. More important than food and house points. She sat down on the table, not noticing who she was sitting by. She immediately regretted not looking. Sterling. She liked him. She didn't want to have to report him to the Dark Lord for anything he might say or do though. She just hoped he wouldn't say anything. She was avoiding him now. He seemed to be ignoring her as well, though she had no idea as to why. She didn't even greet everyone as she sat there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Catalina looked over at Davina and gave her a small smile. "Hello, dear. How are you faring?" she asked kindly, her sapphire eyes searching hers.

She looked at Cecilia. "I know, it is probably just because he has to have the last word." She giggled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:44 pm

Davina looked up as she heard her name. It was Catalina. Brilliant, she thought. Catalina could tell if something was wrong. What would she say? Maybe she would just tell her about her father. Yes, that would be the thing to do. She didn't want to make a big fuss now though. She'd tell her later. "I'm alright, you?" she asked her friend in return. She could probably tell she was lying, but hoped Catalina would have the sense not to question her in front of so many people.

At the Ravenclaw Table - Page 3 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:39 pm

Catalina stared deeply into Davina's eyes and tilted her head to the side very slightly. She knew instantly that there was something wrong, but didn't say a word. She would wait to ask her in private.

With a gorgeous smile, she said, "I am fine. Honestly, I just want to go home. I really miss my parents."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:53 am

Sterling looked up at Davina and smiled at her. "Hello Davina!" he said brightly, trying to be friendly despite the way she would always grimace when she looked at him. He thought it was a nice gesture that she chose to sit next to him and his now growing ring of acquaintances.

He looked back over at Cat. "I can't believe that I'm going to be going all the way back to America... so obscure... Hogwarts has been my home for so long. So much has happened..." he said softly. Only those who had witnessed his earlier pouring out of his soul to Cat would know exactly how much had happened that year.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:26 am

Catalina frowned slightly at Sterling. "You live in America, Grey? I suppose I never registered your accent. I live in France, but my parents somehow dislike Beauxbatons. I do not know why." She shrugged, giggling.

Last edited by Catalina Williams on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:32 am

Sterling smiled at Cat. "Well I'm glad they don't like Beauxbatons! If they didn't I would be a Death Eater right now!" he said quietly so that only she could hear him say it. He scooted closer to her, enjoying the warmth that was coming off of her.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top