At the Ravenclaw Table - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At the Ravenclaw Table - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At the Ravenclaw Table

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At the Ravenclaw Table - Page 2 Empty Re: At the Ravenclaw Table

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:56 am

Sterling laughed along with her. He couldn't imagine anybody being able to insult such a lovely girl no matter how hard they tried. He at her and ate his food, which tasted so much better now. He chewed with his left cheek raised, barely able to suppress a smile.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:58 am

Cecilia giggled. "Yes Cat I am and thankyou for asking!"said Cecilia as she gave her a warm smile. She looked up to Catalina like a older sister she never had for that what she thought of Catalina. "The reason I call her Cat is because I really don't know, I guess I liked the nickname!"said Cecilia giggling. She doesn't know why she was giggling she haven't ate anything to be hyper yet!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:03 am

Catalina smiled as Sterling did, and she felt her sapphire eyes twinkling as they gazed into his. When she turned to look at Cecilia, she said, "It is no problem, dear." She flashed another grin. "Yes, Cat is a good nickname." I just hope no one wants to ever call me Lina.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:08 am

Sterling smiled at both of them. "I've never had a nickname. What on Earth are you supposed to do with such a ghastly name as Sterling?" he asked with distaste. He giggled. Her smiles were starting to get to him like Chase's used to, causing his stomach to boil and be filled with pixies and butterflies. He didn't want to feel that though... he tried to silence his stomach, but it was kind of hard. He felt sleepy and blissful... his stomach full and happy. He wanted to lay down on something... wishing a pillow was on the table. He yawned audibly.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:15 am

"What about something completely different from your name? What about 'Grey'," Catalina said, staring into his silver orbs. "Like your eyes."

She noticed his yawn and then said, "I always get tired when my belly's full. It is one of those funny little habits I have." She giggled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:21 am

Sterling imagined himself nicknamed 'Grey'. He didn't hate the name... it wasn't as bad a Sterling anyway. He smiled happily at Cat. "Very good idea." he said. "Start calling me that, maybe it'll catch on," Sterling offered, still smiling.

Sterling was tired. He wanted to put his head down in his arms, but the plate was dirty in front of him. Cat's shoulder looked awfully inviting... but he laughed at himself at the thought. She might take that the wrong way. So he just stayed there, staring blankly outward with a faint smile on his face.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:55 am

"Then it is final. I shall now call you Grey." Catalina giggled and then said, "Do you want to lie down in my lap, Grey? You look like you are going to fall off the bench any moment."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:00 am

Sterling's heart sommersaulted. He hadn't expected THAT much...

He smiled, "No, I think it would be a bit odd to sprawl myself over the entire bench... but could I please rest my head on your shoulder?" he asked tentatively, trying not to be too forward. He stifled another yawn.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:12 am

OOC: lol

IC: Catalina smiled and then nodded at his request. "True, someone else might want to sit next to you." She giggled and then patted her shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:16 am

Sterling gratefully rested his head against her shoulder. It was warm, soft and inviting. He smiled and felt his tiredness ebb away. But that didn't make him want to get up... her shoulder was so warm and comfortable. He smiled inwardly.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top