Fire in the Classroom (Chase) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fire in the Classroom (Chase) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fire in the Classroom (Chase)

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fire in the Classroom (Chase) - Page 9 Empty Re: Fire in the Classroom (Chase)

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:05 am

Sterling kissed her cheek as she kissed his neck. His hands slid lower and lower until they touched her hips. He pulled them back up as not to go down any farther. His feet rooted to the spot.

Comfort and warmth were all around him. He couldn't help himself, his lips traveled right back to hers and touched momentarily. He froze again, awaiting her consent.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:07 am

Chase smiled when his lips found hers again and froze. She smiled slightly and leaned into it. Letting her lips push against his. He was starting to get better at this. But the second his lips pressed to hers, the shock ran through her body. Leaving her gasping for breath. Her hands were shaking slightly as they gripped his middle. What was WRONG with her? She had never reacted like this to a kiss..NEVER. She closed her eyes and pushed against him. What was going on here? It sure was scaring her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:10 am

She kissed him, but only for a second, then released, gasping for air. Sterling worried... was his breath okay? He couldn't check at the moment...

[[OOC: Before I have Sterling do anything else, when Chase pushed on Sterling was she pushing him away?]]
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:13 am

[OOC: No, she wasn't pushing him away, she was pushing against him XD]

Chase smiled again and pressed her lips to his gently. This time not as worried, but more like, trying. The shock ran through her almost worse then before, but she didn't let it phase her. She smiled into the kiss and closed her eyes happily. This was what she had been waiting for since she had found out that she had an arranged marriage. She had been waiting for the person who would make thunder go through her body when she kissed him. She smiled again leaning into the kiss.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:17 am

Sterling kissed her back, unable to believe what was happening. He was sure he would wake up from a dream in a few moments... then again he never had dreams like this...

Sterling kissed her, suffocating. He paid no heed to his screaming lungs, but merely pressed himself against her harder as motivation. She was so smooth, soft and warm...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:20 am

Chase took a breath and kissed him again. This was crazy. It would never work between them! She had to marry a rich pureblood! It was arranged, but..Sterling. She couldn't just leave him, knowing she'd never be with him. She pressed herself against his warm familiar heat. She didn't want to marry some stranger now. She wanted to be with someone who made her as happy as she was right now. Making out in an old empty classroom. Making out with, no less then a muggleborn. She knew it would end badly between them. Seeing as she would have to make him hate her. But for now. She kept on kissing him. Happy for the first time it felt. Even though she was happy everyday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:26 am

Sterling's thoughts began to race. She was kissing him passionately, yet seemed somehow discontented. He remembered the outside world for a moment... their previous conversation... what would her parents think if they saw her now? He had never been ashamed of his lineage before... but somehow now felt like worthless scum next to Chase, who seemed to be too perfect. He felt dirty, somehow rotten... but didn't want the moment to end.

He struggled to push these thoughts aside, and as she backed away for a breath again, managed to vocalize the word "Parents...". He wished he hadn't instantly. Why did he have to bring them up? He felt guilty and let his grip slacken on her again, fully expecting her to shove him away in vehemence.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:30 am

Chase looked at him silently when he whispered Parents. She felt her face go red. She felt the outside world crash in on her. She felt him pull away and she made no move to stop him. She felt her happiness fade. When all she wanted was to be in his arms again. She closed her eyes in shame. It was to much. Her family was driving her insane. Depriving her of the one thing she wanted right now, and that was Sterling! She whimpered softly her head down looking at the floor. "I'm sorry."She whispered feeling tears come to her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:27 pm

Sterling pulled away and took a single step backward. Regret filled him. Why did he have to bring it up? Immediately he wished he hadn't... every single muscle in his body was desperate for him to step forward again and embrace her... to feel her waste again... but he could tell she didn't want him too.

Sterling felt a sudden surge of hate for Chase's parents. He wanted to find them... tell them that they were doing wrong... he wanted to curse them. He's never felt anger like this before. He was trying not to betray this emotion on his face, trying to make it look as blank as he could. Yet he felt his his jaw clench angrily.

She started to cry. It was more than Sterling could handle. "No!" he said. He wiped a single tear off her face. He couldn't bear to tear his hand away when he was already there and rested his hand on her cheek, the warmth shooting through his body like getting struck by lightning. "No, it's okay, I don't mind..." he started, but then decided not to lie. She could always tell. "Your parents have no right to decide that for you." he said, stepping a tiny bit closer. He couldn't stand to see her bottom lip quivering like it was. His legs moved a little more forward against his will. He tried desperately to control his movement but was unable to. His heart was no longer racing, but had stopped almost completely. It was beating so sparsely and lightly Sterling had to double check to make sure it was still there.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:37 pm

Chase looked up at him when he touched her cheek and came closer to him. "I've never thought about it like that before now."She said closing her eyes a small tear leaking out of the corner and sliding down her cheek. "I always accepted that as my life."She said moving closer to him and resting her forehead against his chest. She wrapped her arms around his middle and took a deep breath letting a few more tears fall down her face and not wiping them away. "I wish I could change my family, but my dad has done so much for me, even HE doesn't want me to be with someone...well...someone like you."She whispered and looked up at him her bottom lip quivering again, tears pooling in her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top