Fire in the Classroom (Chase) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fire in the Classroom (Chase) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fire in the Classroom (Chase)

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fire in the Classroom (Chase) - Page 10 Empty Re: Fire in the Classroom (Chase)

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:50 pm

Chase approached him this time. His stomach boiled. He embraced her again, hands hanging lowly on her lower back. He held her gently, his chin rested on the top of her head. He ran his right hand up and down her back. "Don't accept things for what they are," he advised her. He felt her jaw shaking on his chest, heard an audible sob and felt hot wet tears douse the front of his robes... he inhaled deeply, the smell of perfume and rain making him insane for a moment, forgetting everything except for the vanilla scent and rain.

Sterling felt filthy again when she told him he was... someone like him. He felt unworthy again... ashamed in his lineage, which he had never been before this day. He wished with all his heart that his parents had been purebloods... but they hadn't. They were muggleborn. The word "Mudblood" appeared spitefully in his mind. He was angry with his parents, as though it were their fault...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:53 pm

Chase whimpered softly tears falling down her face and leaving small marks on his robes. "I'm sorry."She whispered not moving. She only held on tighter to his robes. "When it comes to being pureblood."She whispered her voice trembling. "We have to keep up our reputation, if not all of the Wizarding world will hate us." She said closing her eyes and breathing deeply. "I have people who watch me at school, to make sure I'm keeping up in my classes, hanging out with the right group of kids."She said shaking her head her forehead rubbing against his chest. "If I don't keep up my reputation, my parents could lose their jobs."She said her voice muffled against his chest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:58 pm

Sterling was utterly astonished by the information. "But there aren't that many purebloods in the world... and we're USUALLY treated just fine..." he emphasized the word usually... this was the first time he could remember where he was treated differently. He kept his arms around her, tightening his grip as she tightened hers. He brushed the tip of his nose on her cheek. "Why would your parents lose their job?" he asked, a bit concerned.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:00 pm

"Well my mom certainly would."She said feeling his nose brush her cheek she turned her head to move her lips against his cheek. "Her job depends upon her status in the society, it diminishes at all, she could lose it."She said softly. "She must watch over people of high blood or something, but it's her JOB to keep her blood pure."She said and kissed his cheek softly, feeling a shock run through her. In her state of mind this made her cry softly, the tears leaking down her face leaving small streaks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:08 pm

Serling allowed their lips to meet again. He was holding on for his life, as if she was the only thing that kept him from dying. She was so soft... he kissed her softly, rather than the usual suffocating ones he had been giving and given. He wiped the tears from her face... stroking the salty streaks of her tears. "Then we'll have to just have to make sure nobody finds out, won't we?" he said, so quietly he wasn't sure if Chase had heard him.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:11 pm

Chase whimpered and held her face against his. "You mean in secret?"She whispered her hand on his shoulder trying to pull him into another deeper kiss, but they were talking so it was kind of hard. "A secret relationship?"She whispered moving her head back and looking at him her eyes wide, reflecting the stars outside the window.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:31 pm

"Only if you want to..." he said softly, heart pounding again. She kissed him again, fire rushed down his throat and boiled his insides comfortably. He held her tighter still.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:34 pm

Chase smiled softly and kissed him harder. "I feel bad that it has to be this way."She said slowly. "But.."She pushed all of her feelings into another kiss. This was crazy. She was Chase Moor, popular, flirty, pureblooded Chase Moor. Who was making out with a fourth year Ravenclaw boy in an empty classroom. She smiled though and kissed him deeper. She was always the one for a risk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:39 pm

Sterling's heart pounded... she had accepted. Then it stopped... completely stopped. He felt no urge whatsoever to run away anymore, merely to hold onto Chase until the world ended. She kept kissing him harder, every time making his stomach fall out from under him, and he felt like he was swooping... flying... he closed his eyes and lost all conscious thought, allowing himself to be buried in her aroma again. After what seemed like forever, and no time at all, he glanced out of the window. The sky was navy blue, the stars were much dimmer. He looked out to the horizon and saw streaks of a faint green hue. His heart sank... morning? How was it possible? He didn't say anything, just turned back to Chase wordlessly, tightening his embrace.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:42 pm

Chase looked at the window with him. How could it be morning already? Morning meant having to go back to their lives. Hiding this away in a secret part of their hearts. She kissed his neck softly as he hugged her. Before finally saying it aloud. "I don't want to go." She whispered into his neck small tears falling onto his shoulder. "I really, don't want to go."She said softly. "But..we're going to have to soon. We have to go back to our lives, and pretend nothing is different, go on like we always have."She said looking up at him her lower lip quivering. "When do you want to meet again? And where?" She asked tightening her hold on him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top