Fire in the Classroom (Chase) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fire in the Classroom (Chase) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fire in the Classroom (Chase)

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fire in the Classroom (Chase) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fire in the Classroom (Chase)

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:24 pm

Sterling looked back at Chase. Her warmth drew him inward. She still smelled like rain. He breathed in deeply and slowly as to enjoy every second of it. He smiled, and scooted a little closer still, positioning himself such that his knee was touching her though. The spot instantaneously tingled and burned, throbbed and ached pleasurably.

"When did you discover your magic?" he asked, breaking the silence.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:32 pm

Chase smiled when his knee touched her thigh. "I've always known I was magical, but when I turned seven I accidentally lit my dog on fire." She said laughing. "Poor puppy, luckily my dad was right there and put it out quick enough. But the dog got a bit singed." She said laughing softly. "He loves me though, just didn't like me much for a while after that. I was mad when it happened, so my dad was really happy that I had finally shown my magical talents."She said smiling at him. "What about you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:42 pm

Sterling smirked at the memory. "I blew up my house." he said deviously. He didn't continue on the subject, waiting for her to ask. Instead he yawned casually and put his head down on Chase's desk.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:43 pm

Chase looked surprised. "You..you blew up you're house?"She asked staring at him. "How did you do that?"She asked leaning forward to look at him. He was acting all casual about it. Blew up the house?! She had never heard of someone doing THAT before. Sure changing people's hair colour, setting things on fire. But Blowing up a house? Man this kid had some power!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:54 pm

Sterling grinned. "Yeah... I lost a game of Exploding Snap with my sisters. They threw another exploding snap and... I amplified it to a house sized explosion. It splintered the house to bits." he said, smiling unevenly. He laughed at the shocked look on her face.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:03 am

"Oh no."She said looking shocked. "That's just terrible."She said and then she laughed. "I hope everything was ok."She said looking at him. "Were they able to put you're house back together ok?"She asked leaning forward to look at him. Wow, amplifiying an exploding snap game. That sounded dangerous. "Did anyone's memories have to be erased, oh, or did you get in trouble? How old were you? Oh! I'm sorry I'm asking to many questions!" She stopped and blushed her cheeks deep pink.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:14 am

"Err... no it was a bit beyond repair."]/b] he said simply. [b]"My dad was furious," he continued, smile broadening. "My dad obliviated a lot of the other neighborhood members... not a lot of government workers out where we are ya know? It was still a little sketchy though... so we moved to a different city." he said. "I didn't exercise my powers again after that, working hard to alway suppress my emotion..." he trailed off. "I guess that's partially why I'm so introverted now." he finished.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:48 am

Chase listened to him talk silently. "Oh."She said softly. And without thinking, as was most of what Chase did was, gave him a hug. Poor guy looked like he needed it. She had always been able to be herself, let everything out, get angry, but this boy. Because of his first shot of power, had to get rid of that feeling. "I'm sorry."She said softly still hugging him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:55 am

Sterling hugged her back, tightly. She was warm and comfortable to hold. He smiled, "It's okay." he said. "I don't hate it... I mean, I'll get a good job." he finished, not fully convinced himself. Sterling had never been this open with anybody. There she was, somebody he had known for only a day, and he confided in her more than his relatives. His closest sister... even parents.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:00 am

Chase smiled as he hugged her. Poor guy. She let him go and looked at him. "If you ever need any help..."She said and then pulled out her wand. Summoning a peace of parchment a quill and ink. Waiting for them to arrive she smiled at him. "I mean, my family is loaded, if you ever need a place to stay, we have MORE than enough guest rooms."She said and then smiled as the parchment appeared on her desk. She opened the ink up and dipped the quill onto it. Scribbling her address in big loopy handwriting she tapped it with her wand to dry it and handed it to him. "Thats my address, and my cell phone number."She said smiling. "Mom got addicted to Cell phones so she got me one in case I make friends with Wizards who actually have them."She said smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top