Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel M. Valantine Home

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 5 Empty Re: Daniel M. Valantine Home

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:02 am

Daniel looked up at the skys then glanced back to her then chuckled. "Izzie, dear your hurting yourself with negative thoughts i want you now to think or positive stuff. Just be grateful you are alive." he told her leaning he forehead agianst hers and held her hand up between the chest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:04 am

"How is that possibly a positive?" Izzie asked. Really, how was is ok or good that she was alive, alone suffering through the world by herself, helpless. "Tell me how it's a positive I am alive, by myself in this world?" Izzie asked him again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:06 am

Daniel looked at her his expression solemn and hopeless. "You are not alone Izzie. There are other people who are exactly like you and beside you have me" he told her; he knew what she must be thinking how it was okay that she was alive alone suffering.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:10 am

"Um, the thing is there's no one else like me....You need to...go through my background" Izzie sighed, when she actually meant to go through her medical records. She smiled and laughed. "New subject" Izzie shouted excitedley.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:15 am

Daniel saw her shout out to change the subject and he smiled at her then pulled back away from her. "As you wish" he said calmly still holding her hands and walked over to the railing looking at the view it was beautiful and peaceful when the road were quiet and all you could hear was the gentle breeze of the wind and birds chirping.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:18 am

"Gracias, amigo" Izzie smiled and laughed. She waited to see if he'll respond in english or another language. She liked talking in different languages, it was a hobby of hers. Her favourite language was French, as everything sounds so sexy in that language.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:22 am

Daniel looked out at the sky and the bushes then looked at Izzie. His expression blank but smiling. "Bon-apatite et'merci" he spoke in french as she started to responsde in a different language, he laughed and waited to see if she would do the same thing again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:25 am

"Si, danke" Izzie said and dropped herself to the ground as she had used two different languages. Espanol and Deutsch..That means Spanish and German. She laughed so hard, her sides began to ache.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:35 am

"Aku, cinta kamu" Daniel said, trying to think of more words he knew in other language but was out of them he laughed and stopped watching her laugh it was adorable. "So, why are we speaking in different languague again" hr asked her laughing again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:37 am

"Cause we're bored to death" Izzie smiled. "So, did you get me my leather boots you promised me in Hogsmeade?" Izzie asked, still laughing a bit crazy but was still cute. She was being sarcastic, but she somehow knew that he did buy something for her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top