Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel M. Valantine Home

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 6 Empty Re: Daniel M. Valantine Home

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:40 am

"Well i did offer to take you to the beach but you didn't want to" Daniel said looking at her with a mock shock on his face. "That for me to know and you to find out..." he told her with a grin he liked teasing her a bit. It was just his nature to tease people when ever he had a surprise for them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:07 am

Izzie smiled but then bit her lip. "Save it for a rainy day, I really must go and do errands" Izzie said and stood up. She gave him a friend kiss on the cheek and waved. "Thank you, bye!" Izzie said walking out the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:17 am

Daniel gave her a kiss on the cheek and nodded politely at her as she left the building just standing there in the middle of the veranda staring at the spot she stood then looked over at the box near the shoes stand and then grabbed it; it meant to be Izzie new leather boots he had to give to her so he started to chase after her and took her lightly by the hands and turned her around. "Izzie..." he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:44 am

Izzie looked in his eyes and smiled. "Yes?" Izzie asked. She felt comfortable with his hand in hers. She was wandering why he had stopped her. She liked him, to stop her from walking away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:49 am

Daniel watched her carefully, his teal eyes stared into hers just realizing that he had not remembered to breathe so he let some air out and grabbed her other hands with only two of his finger cause he was holding her present in his other hand. "Izzie. I know this may sound a bit weird and horrible but.." he paused for a moment taking a huge breath. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me. I'll leave Lily tomorrow" he told her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:53 am

"That may just be the best thing you've ever said to me" Izzie smiled. She hugged him and almost teared up and cried again. This time it was happy tears. "I love you..More than you know" Izzie whispered to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:57 am

Daniel felt a pang of guilt hit him as he hugged him and stared at her as she started to tear up and cried again, he hated hurting girls feeling it the worst thing for him but he couldn't help but think about all those promises he said and how so many of them were broken because of the fact he had fallen in love with another girl. "I love you too, more then the sun, earth and moon together" he whispered back to her and planted a soft kiss on the lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:02 am

Izzie grinned. "I love you more than the beat of my heart" Izzie replied. She kissed him back on the lips for 5 seconds and pulled back and smiled. She licked her lips and chuckled. "Yum" Izzie joked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:07 am

Daniel chuckled politely and then held a piece of bag in his hand out in front of her, and inside was a box with new pair or leather boot he thought she'd like. "Yum" he looked at her then laughed. "No your yummy" he told her then started to go on about the bag. "This is for you, love" he told her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:10 am

"Oh my gosh!" Izzie squeled. She clapped and hugged him. She then got the box of shoes and ran over to his couch. She shook off her sandals and began to take the stuffing out of boots. "This is so...wow!" Izzie smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top