Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel M. Valantine Home

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 7 Empty Re: Daniel M. Valantine Home

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:13 am

Daniel smiled and walked slowly over to her and placed an arm around her, resting his hands on her lap while his arm was around her waist. "I thought you'd like this is cost me a most of my saving" he chuckled and looked at the boots he brought
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:19 am

Izzie finally put both of them on. "They're awfully comfy!" Izzie said as she stood up. She walked around in them and definetely liked them. "Thank you, but why?" Izzie asked. She sat back down beside him and waited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:22 am

Daniel just smiled at her and shook his head at her. " I don't know, i love you" he told her, he frowned as something he expected her to do didn't happen but quickly smiled at her. "And i made a promise anyway" he added
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:26 am

Izzie chuckled and hugged him again. "I love...them" Izzie said, almost saying 'you' and tricking him again. It was fun to see him get pranked and tricked. She chuckled and looked at them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:30 am

Daniel laughed and hugged her back. "That great, then otherwise i would have to send them back and get new ones." he smiled at her and looked at the boots then back at her giving her a peck on the cheek and pushed her hair out of the way and kissed her on the ears making a loud pang when he was done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:37 am

"This is my 80th pair of shoes" Izzie said. She waited for him to gasp or say something. She was expecting to hear 'That's too many' or 'Are you crazy?' or something like that. She loved shoes, and nothing could change that fact.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:41 am

80th pair of shoes. Daniel stared at her again with wild eyes as if she was still crazy. "Are you crazy" he asked her placing his hand on her lap and looked at her in the eyes waiting for her answer and smiled politely at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:45 am

"Yes...I am" Izzie nodded in agreement. She smiled back at him. "How many shoes should a person own then?" Izzie asked wandering if 80 was a crazy number of shoes then how many should she own.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:43 am

Daniel are were still around her and his hands on her laps and waist as he spoke to her as she asked a question about how many shoes should a person have, he considered on this and looked up at the ceiling then back at her. "I don't really know, as much as it satisfies them" he told her then put his feet on the couch and laid back, pulling her to his chest and wrapped one arm around her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:44 am

Izzie leaned her face in so close to his their nose were touching. "I love you" Izzie whispered and smiled. She leaned in closer till their lips touched. She waited for him to make the move.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top