Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel M. Valantine Home

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 8 Empty Re: Daniel M. Valantine Home

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:08 am

Daniel smiled and leaned in as well to kiss her, when their lips met he felt as if he was flying through the air, his stomach leaped and he deepen the kiss to where they were making out, pulling her on top of him putting a hand on her leg and pulled it up to his torso
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:19 am

Izzie kissed his lips, cheeks and neck. She locked her legs behind his back and put her hands on his muscly chest. She panted a bit and kept on kissing him. She loved him so much and would treasure this moment forever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:20 am

(( I'm sorry Nikki. I didn't mean what i said Sad ))

Daniel kissed her from the neck to the lips, he felt her arm and legs wrapped around him as she panted a bit and continued to kiss him. "I love you too Izzie" he mummer to her in between kisses, he loved her so much and wanted to treasure this moment for ever and knew she did as well, he slide his hands up to her butt and gave ti a tiny squeeze.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:48 am

Izzie let off a small girly squeal. "Oh, behave" Izzie giggled. She kissed him longer on the lips spreading saliva around his lips, cheek and neck. It felt really good. Forget chocolate, let me fall in love Izzie thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:55 am

Daniel heart raced against his chest as she let off a small girly squeal and told him to behave and giggled. He kissed her back, he let her put saliva around him. It felt really good, he placed a hand on her leg again and brought it further up to his torso but not too far that it hurt her muscle. "Izzie Stevan. Your a naughty girl, i like it" he raised his eyebrows at her and laughed quietly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:59 am

Izzie chuckled. "You should cage me, but someone let me out" Izzie joked. She played with her tongue playfully at him and started to lick his face, lips and cheek. "You taste like a chocolate icing cake, my favourite" Izzie smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:09 am

Daniel before he could answer her he closed his eyes as she licked his face, lips and cheek. "Cage you up..." he looked at her with a warm smile then looked up at the ceiling pretending to think and then looked at her. "I'll consider on that, later on" he teased her and kissed her on the lips. "And you taste like chocolate icing cake as well... only better" he told her and licked her back on the lips and then on the tip of her nose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:14 am

Izzie grinned and blushed again. She heard a knocking sound on his front door. "Who could that be?" Izzie asked. "Parents..Oh, pizza?" Izzie asked getting up from his body and standing up and stretching. "Let's find out" Izzie said clapping and waiting for him to get up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:29 am

Daniel heard some knocking by his front door and looked at Izzie as she got off from his body and stood up stretching. He looked at her again then started to head off toward the door lifting her up from the ground with his arm wrapped around her waist taking cautious step backwards as he walked toward the door spinning her around. Then saw the door swung open and there was his father, in his tie and his normal buisness clothes on. "Oh hello Dad" Daniel smiled at him, putting Izzie down and wrapped his arm around her waist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 am

Izzie had her jaw wide open and then shut it quickly. She wasn't good around parents, she was in fact nervous right now. "Hello, Mr. Valantine sir...I'm Isobel Stevens, but you can call me Izzie" Izzie smiled and chuckled nervously and waved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top