Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel M. Valantine Home

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 13 Empty Re: Daniel M. Valantine Home

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:24 am

Chase smiled at him and leaned back slightly. "We did swim and run a lot."She said giggling as she turned to look at the t.v. She turned to look at him carefully. "you ok?"She asked concerned. "You look like you don't feel very well."She said her eyes showing her concern clearly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:26 am

Daniel inhaled sharply as she back away a bit, his heart slowing down a bit. "Yeah. It was loads of fun, i'm glad we met" he laughed, then followed her gaze at the television then back at her when he felt her eyes on him. "I am just tired, everything okay.." he lied looking at her with a warm smile, his sky blue eyes staring into her brown hazel nut eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:30 am

Chase smiled again. "Maybe I should go..home."She said looking down at herself like she just realized she was wearing clothes. "Where did these come from?"She asked looking down at the baggy guy pants and the oversized button up shirt. She looked up at him a little surprised.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:34 am

"Don't leave!" Daniel snapped at her, rude fully he took her hand pulling her back gently, he felt as if he mouth moved on his own account he didn't mean to say this. His eyes were pleading and wild, then looked at her when she realized she was wearing his clothes, looking at him looking a little surprised. He scratched the back of his neck and bit his lips. "I put them on you to keep you warm" he said quietly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:36 am

Chase looked startled when he grabbed her hand and pulled her back on the couch. Looking at him her hair disheveled the pants down low enough on her hip to show her swimming suit she smiled slightly. "It's ok, they sure helped, thank you."She said smiling at him happily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:41 am

Daniel heart was beating slowly now, he looked at her without taking and eye off her. "No problem," he smiled at her, not noticing that he was till holding her hand and so he let go looking down hiding away his embarrassment. "It the least, i can do" he smiled at her, resting his arm on the back couch whilst rested his chin on his arm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:45 am

Chase giggled softly and glanced back at the t.v. "This has been a lot of fun."She said suddenly as she turned and looked at him, her hands on the couch between them, leaning forward towards him. "Even though I was asleep through most of it!"She said giggling her cheeks going pink again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:52 am

Daniel heart raced against his chest again, his lips arching for hers. His eyes were wider now as she leaned forward to him. His lips gaped a bit almost trembling. "That's okay. We had most of our fun at the beach anyway. I was going to take you shopping but okay" he laughed nervously, his hand brushing against her for a fraction of a section causing his heart to leap and then turned around to the telelvsion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:57 am

"Are you sure you're ok?"She asked. It looked like he was having heart problems or something. His hand brushed her shoulder and she glanced down at it smiling before looking up at him again. He was looking towards the t.v. again. She smiled slightly and leaned back watching him for a second before she turned to look at the t.v.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:02 am

Daniel didn't have a heart problems, it was a strange feeling as if he had fallen in love or something. He turned back to her. "Yeah. I am fine" he lied again, looking at her for a moment then at the television, his expression worried and scared. He remembered it been a little while since they ate anything and knew she must be hungry by now, he was anyway. Daniel got up from his seat and looked at Chase looking down at her and smiled at her. "Are you hungry, i can cook us something" he asked rubbing his bare stomach pushing his shirt up showing part of his abs as he pulled his chest upward stretching and his white bottom pant almost showing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top