Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel M. Valantine Home

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 14 Empty Re: Daniel M. Valantine Home

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:13 am

Chase laughed. "Sure that sounds great!"She said smiling at him. "I'm starving!"She said grinning at him. "It's been almost all day since I last ate!"She said jumping up off the couch and following him into the kitchen. She looked around excitedly. Her stomach deciding that it was hungry now and started to growl so loudly she could hear it. She looked up embarrassed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:19 am

Daniel grabbed a chopping board from beneath the the sink and pulled it out then placing it onto the bench turning around to the fridge, wrenching the door open grabbing a few potatoes, vegetable and chicken from the fridge. He placed them all on the chopping board and flicked his wand as all two knifes started chopping the vegetable and chicken on it own as he sliced the potatoes into slices then putting it into a bowl full of cream, sour onion cream and herbs. "You must be hungry" he asked laughing as he heard her stomach growl using his hands to mix the cream and flours together
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:25 am

Chase laughed and leaned against the counter watching him cook. "You sure look like you know what you're doing."She said watching him. "Wish I could cook."She mumbled more to herself then to him. She had no idea how to cook, she always had maids and stuff do her cooking, never had to work for it. She smiled at him happily. "I bet you're hungry too."She said smiling at him her eyes sparkling with amusement.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:32 am

Daniel nodded and let a quiet laugh escape his lips. "Maybe, i could teach you one day. It fun to do" he told her with a smile, putting the potatoes down and looked at it remembering her had to boil the potatoes. He looked at it and groaned. "Oh no, i got it the wrong way!" he groaned throwing the potatoes into the bins and started getting new ones then placing them into a bowl with water, when he was done making them and putting it in the microwave . Daniel flicked his wand at the knifes and the stoves and fry pan with water and oil in them as the knifes shoved the food into them. "Hey you want to cook this chicken" he asked Chastity stirring the chicken and letting his vegetable boil in water
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:42 am

"Do what?"She asked staring at the pot. This was way out of her league. She stared around the room at all the moving parts. It was just to much for her head to handle. She laughed slightly. "I'll only help you if you want something burnt.'She said looking around. "I once tried to put something in the mircowave..we had to get a new microwave."She said looking around. "So when are you're parents gonna get home do you know?"She asked looking at him curiously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:51 am

Daniel looked at her and shook his head at her. "No, it easy. I'll keep watch." Daniel told her, washing his hands and drying them before pulling her in front of him, waiting for her to take the wooden spoon and start stirring. When she was sterling his stood behind her one hands on her hand moving her hand along with him and his other hand pressing against the bench looking at her, his head rested on her shoulders. "See everything is fine" he told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:56 am

Chase took a deep breath when she was pulled in front of the pot. He suddenly had his hand on hers, moving his hand along with hers to stir it. His other hand on the other side of her, and his chin on her shoulder. She felt her cheeks go red as she lost her balance and fell backwards against him, her free hand falling back and hitting him in the abs. "Opps sorry!"She said her cheeks going even redder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:01 am

Daniel stumbled backward and grunted. "Are you okay" he asked her, looking at her and with a worried expression his hand on her hips holding her steady looking down at her. He didn't know why most girls were shorter or an inch shorter than he was no matter what year they were in, he had to look down at most of them - it must be from playing basketball.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:05 am

Chase laughed. "Yeah I'm fine!"She said holding up a peace sign. "Lost my balance is all."She said giggling looking at him from over her shoulder. Man he was tall. She giggled and looked back at the pot. "Careful, I have no idea what I'm doing, you're going to have to tell me how to stir this stupid thing."She said giving the pot a glare like it had done something wrong. But then she giggled and looked up at him again her eyes sparkling with amusement.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:11 am

Daniel stared down at her for a moment and smiled warmly at her then looked at the pot. "The pot doesn't need any stirring" he told her, lookind down at her again, his sky blue eyes staring into her, his lips still arching for hers. There was a silence between them as they both stared at each other.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top