Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel M. Valantine Home

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 17 Empty Re: Daniel M. Valantine Home

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:55 am

Chase felt her blood turn cold and she looked up at him. "We don't really dance."She said slowly looking up at him, her cheeks now only light pink. She smiled at him and put her hands around his neck as they danced to the music. She closed her eyes and hummed along with the song. "I like this song."She said flipping her hair over her shoulder by flicking her head to get it out of her face. She looked up at him and grinned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:01 am

Daniel chuckled and smiled at her as she told him that she liked this song and that her partner don't dance. He watched her face turn to red to pink to normal then back to red again, he found this profoundly adorable and cute. "Why not, you seem to be a perfect match," he told her, trying to help her get her feeling straight find out who she loved most and stick with him. "And, this is my favorite song. I love it too" he told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:04 am

Chase felt her mind switch from the three guys in her life. Thomas, the boy she had met over the summer, Sterling, the boy she had told she loved. And Danny, the boy she had spent the whole day with, flirting, and now dancing with after eating a candle lit dinner. She smiled up at him and looked at his chest, seeing his rippling muscles under his shirt. She smiled and found her hand moving down his chest to feel them without thinking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:11 am

Daniel smiled at her, waiting for an answer but felt her finger running down his rippling muscular chest without hesitation. He knew he shouldn't do this but couldn't help it, his lips gaped again and arched for hers. "Chase what are you doing" he asked her, he stopped dancing and looked at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:13 am

Chase looked startled and looked up at him her cheeks flaring. "Oh! I'm so sorry!"She said stepping away. "I wasn't thinking."She said her eyes wide. She looked at his chest again and then up at his face. "It just...I don't know what I was doing."She said hanging her head. "I'm sorry."She said staring at the ground rubbing her toe into the ground. "I'm sorry, that was awkward."She said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:17 am

Daniel closed his eyes and almost reached her lips but she pulled back. He fluttered his eyes open and shut his mouth. "No it's okay," he told her, his heart beating faster and slowed down. He swept her from her feet and brought her to his bed room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:18 am

Chase looked surprised when he pulled her feet out from under him. "Now I must ask you, what are you doing Danny?"She asked slowly as he opened the door to his bedroom. She was seriously confused and felt a tad scared. "Danny.."She said carefully looking up at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:24 am

Daniel gently put her on the bed, and looked at her. " Are you, scared" he asked her, his expression blank and worried. "I'm so sorry. You may have gotten the better of me" he frowned laying on top of her, then got up, craining his neck and sighed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:26 am

Chase looked a bit startled when he layed on top of her, and then got up and craned his neck. She sat up slowly and then touched his arm. "Are you ok Danny?"She asked slowly. He had brought her into the bedroom for a reason. She wasn't quite sure why. But she knew something was wrong with him. "The better of you?"She asked softly her dark brown eyes showing curiosity, she had no idea what was happening. She kept her hand on his arm looking at him carefully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:50 am

* New Day *
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top