Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel M. Valantine Home

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 10 Empty Re: Daniel M. Valantine Home

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:43 am

"April.."She muttered and then giggled. He was joking! She had to take some time to realize that though. She could have hit herself on the forehead, he must think she was such a blond. You know the kind that laugh at a joke three times, first when they hear it, second when they tell it and last when they get it. Yeah, that was her. She giggled and took another sip of the drink. "So where are you're parents?"She asked looking around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:55 am

Daniel laughed and sipped his drink again. "They are working, today. They work most of the day so i'm by myself most of the time." he told her, walking over to the sink again this time pouring the rest of his hot chocolate down his throat burning his tongue a bit. He closed his eyes and gulped a bit covering his mouth when he was about to burp then looked back at Chastity.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:57 am

Chase smiled at him. "I wish my parents would work more, I see much to much of them."She said shaking her head. "I don't even know what they do these days, but Dad has been gone a lot, and mom has been home way TO much."She said and took a gulp of her hot chocolate. Finishing it down she stood up carefully not knowing where to put it. It sure felt odd to be in someone else's kitchen in her bathing suit. Not to mention it was a two piece bathing suit. Her cheeks went pink as she looked around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:08 am

Daniel looked around as well, thinking about giving her a tour around the house. He looked down at her, his sky blue eyes onto hers. "Maybe, you should go out more then. " he chuckled walking toward her and sat down beside her, his arm rested on the couch. "Do you like shopping" he asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:11 am

Chase smiled slightly when he walked over. "yeah, maybe I should."She said slightly breathlessly. She set her mug down silently and then smiled at him. "yeah, I do."She said watching him carefully. "I don't get to a lot, because I haven't passed my apparation test, and I don't want to learn how to drive a car."She said shuddering. "Those things look like monsters driving down the road."She said looking him in the eyes smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:39 am

Daniel nodded and smiled, getting up from his seat looking at Chase for the moment. "Do you want to go shopping today" he asked her, stretching his body and smiled as warm as he could. "We don't have to drive, i have two bikes" he told her. Daniel knew there was nothing here to do, his house was boring sometime and knew girls didn't like video games as much as boys do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:42 am

Chase looked at him carefully. "I don't have any money on me."She said looking at him as she walked towards him carefully. She glanced around the house. She smiled at him happily though. A guy wanted to go shopping? How often did that happen?! She giggled slightly out of sheer nervousness. Not many guys went shopping, so it was a little weird.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:50 am

Daniel walked to his bedroom to grab his wallet then came back to Chase, who was giggling out of sheer nervousness. he began to read her expression for a bit. "In case you are wandering why i am going shopping, it's because i love shopping" he smiled at her, gently putting his wallet down on the table before turning around on his heels to head for the shower. "I'm going to have a shower before we go, sho make yourself at home. The fridge over there if your hungry and the television is there when you get bored" he told her, pointing at the fridge in the kitchen and his big black plasma television standing in the corner turning and walking to the shower.

Daniel took off his pants and undies, and tossed them into the laundry basket, wrapping an towel around his waist and walked to his shower. He turned it on and started to clean him self with shampoo and soaps

((Sorry..))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:53 am

Chase was suddenly alone in this big old house. She froze and looked around. Hearing the shower start she walked nervously into the front room and sat down. She didn't want to turn on the t.v. because she felt rude. But she shook her head and leaned back slightly. Still in her bathing suit it felt odd, to be sitting on a couch. But her eyes started to close and before she knew it she was fast asleep on the couch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:59 am

Daniel got out of the shower, putting perfume and deodorant around him then blow dried his hair. He then walked back into his room dressing into his light blue top and dark blue jeans with black sneakers. "I am ready Chas-" he called out coming out of his bedroom down the corridor and stopped dead on his track when he saw Chase sleeping on his couch. He smiled and didn't want to wake her up and so he grabbed a blanket from his bedroom cupboard and covered her up
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top