Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel M. Valantine Home

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 11 Empty Re: Daniel M. Valantine Home

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:02 am

Chase mumbled something in her sleep and curled up pulling the blanket tighter. She was shivering slightly so the blanket was a very nice addition. She smiled in her sleep and then her face turned smooth. Occasionally she would even giggle, like her dreams were as pleasant as her personality was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:08 am

Daniel looked around for a seat, but he couldn't find one where he could see his television so he lifted her head up gently and sat down letting her head rest on his lap. He pulled out his wand pointing it at the remote, giving it a nice flourish he summoned the remote toward him and turned on the television and watched the lanker playing on the field on a low volume. He rested his arm on her shoulders gently. He was just trying to be nice not be lovey dovey on her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:11 am

Chase smiled again in her sleep and then turned over slightly and curled up under the blanket her head coming off of his lap. The blanket went over her head and was a little ball under it. Then suddenly she woke up. She sat up straight the blanket over her head. "Where..."She mumbled sleepily. Struggling with the blanket she froze. It seemed this happened often enough for her to learn to freeze and slowly search for the way out of the blanket. She pulled it over her head and blinked her hair wild from the tangle of blankets. She blinked sleepily in the light. "Where am I?"She muttered stretching and yawning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:15 am

Daniel jumped as she got up from the blanket. He put a hand on his chest, as if feeling the beat of his heart beating. "Blimey! you scared me" he exclaimed at her, his voice annoyed and a bit worried. He hit the pause button on his remote and paused the game, looking at her. "Your at my place. You fell asleep when I was in the shower and i didn't want to wake you up" he added
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:18 am

Chase looked around sleepily. "I'm sorry."She muttered barely able to keep her eyes open. "It's..it's been a long day I guess."She said slowly leaning back against the couch hugging the blanket to her. "I'm sorry I fell asleep on you."She muttered completely dazed from her sleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:22 am

Daniel inhaled sharply at her and scratched the back of his neck and let out a small chuckle escape his lips. "Yeah. About that, i kind of sat here while you were asleep watching the lankers playing." Daniel told her and looked at her waiting to see if she was going to slap him or run off sacredly. He pulled his leg to his chest and rested his chin on his knee looking at the television and back at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:24 am

Chase looked at the t.v. sleepily and then smiled. "that's fine."She said softly and felt her eyes start to close again. She pulled herself awake and looked around. "Wow, I'm so tired."She said softly her eyes half closed like a small child that didn't want to take a nap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:26 am

Daniel hit the play button and the game started playing again. He looked at her again, she looked really tired almost half a sleep not wanting to sleep. "Do you want a drink of coke" he asked her, looking at her glancing at the game every few second waiting for an answer, getting up from his feet and turned to head for the kitchen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:43 am

Chase nodded silently. "That would be nice."She muttered looking around at him. The game was seriously kind of boring. But she didn't want to be rude. This was his house! She leaned back holding the blanket tightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:54 am

Daniel smiled and read her expression she seem bored with the game so he got the remote and changed it to Fox 8, the simpson. Then turned around, walking up to the kitchen and got the coke and ice cream from the fridge putting them on to the sink and started to pouring the same amount of coke into both cup. He got a ice cream scooper and started to put two vanilla ice cream into both of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top