Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel M. Valantine Home

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel M. Valantine Home - Page 2 Empty Re: Daniel M. Valantine Home

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 9:08 am

Daniel pulled the chair out to her and pushed her in as she sat down, then took a seat himself. "Oh definitely. Had to use some of my saving money to afford the house" he answered, glad that she was trying to make a conversation as he dugged into his food but still ate in a manly gentlemen manner. "It was too beautiful for any of us to delay any longer" he told her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 9:58 am

Izzie nodded and agree. "Seems like it's a bit close to my home, but yours is much more beautiful" Izzie said. She had a few forkful of omelette and washed it down with juice. "So, tell me about...your social life" Izzie smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 10:02 am

Daniel smirked at her and drank his orange juice and swallowed down the last of his pancakes. "Well, i don't have much friends but i do love fashion so i walk down the the mall and try on new clothes, if im lucky i'll buy some. I love to go around to the beach which is just ten minute walk down the street and i love sport and reading" he listed stuff about his social life. "What about you" he asked her starting onto his cereal his last meal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 10:18 am

Izzie shrugged and smiled. "I've got a few friends...Davina, Kat, Betsy..." Izzie said shrugging. "Just some girls..but no one close..except you" Izzie admitted. "You're my only social life" Izzie smiled embarrased.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 10:21 am

Daniel blushed and looked down at his cereals and ate the last bit of his cereal and drank up his orange juice. "Thanks. that you think I am close to you that kind of you" he smiled embarrassed as she was then laid back in he chair looking directly into her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 10:24 am

"I'm lucky to have met and know you" Izzie smiled. "I have no regrets" Izzie continued. She finished her orange juice and smacked her lips. She then finished her omelette and grinned happily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 10:28 am

Daniel laid back, satisfied, he was glad to have her around she was rather enjoyable to hang around with it was great once in a few to have visitors around and relaxing having a nice conversation. "Yeah. It quiet nice to have someone around relaxing and eating together after all the heavy exercising i've been doing" he told her and flicked his wand to make hot chocolate for both of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 10:30 am

Izzie snickered and held her hot chocolate tightly. She took a few short sips so she didn't burn herself. "Sounds like you don't get out much" Izzie giggled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 10:33 am

Daniel frowned at her and chuckled. "I don't?" he asked her looking at her disbelief. "What do you have to say about this" he told her flexing his muscle at her and then held his shirt up to show how he exercise a lot, ate good food and drink and went out shopping every now and then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 10:37 am

Izzie did a 'ooh' and smiled. She put down her hot chocolate on the nearest side table and touched his muscles and traced them and then hugged it. "I need a guy like you" Izzie mumbled incohertely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top