Swine Flu - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Swine Flu - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Swine Flu

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swine Flu - Page 3 Empty Re: Swine Flu

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 6:51 pm

Thanks!

Yeah, but if I were in the army, I would NEVER call HIM my Chief. Ick.

I'm glad I'm not the only one, too! Maybe I should study body language more, just to make sure that he's bad to the bone. *starts to sing that song*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 04, 2009 6:59 pm

no problem

you dont have to call him cheif mabey commander or sir but then again hopefully this war ends before i sign up for the army.

ha ha ha
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Mon May 04, 2009 9:21 pm

ne'os emof wrote:do you live in colorado?

Nope, but I plan to in about five years on account of I love it there. Divide co is like my favorite place ever.

I like obama personally. He does have a weird smile, I know where your coming from. But I wouldn't say its creepy, just exagerated.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 9:29 pm

What do you like about him? I personally don't like most of his views. I have a problem with people that are okay with abortion, and welfare.

I mean, I'm okay with welfare as long as you're not on it for your ENTIRE life. If you use it to get back on your feet, kudos to you. But, if you're not even Snape'ing trying, then I have no respect for you at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Mon May 04, 2009 9:36 pm

Oh um, sorry I really don't want to get into politics. Politics, religion and sexual orientation. Are the three subjects that people get really wired up about so I try to stay away from that. But since you asked I'll say just this: I approve of stem cell research.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 04, 2009 9:38 pm

it can help cure lots of diseases.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Mon May 04, 2009 9:50 pm

Like possibly.... swine flu!
Nah just kidding, I think its more directed toward spinal cord injuries and such.

But really.... swine flu sucks.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 9:51 pm

Yeah, that's true. I'll agree with you on that.

I think that science has become too involved with our society now. It kind of scares me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Mon May 04, 2009 9:55 pm

Yea like DDT and what not. We are killing our ozone layer people!! I agree with you catalina, sometimes we need to leave science (in my opinion stuff like pesticides, and factories that produce gasses like nitrogen monoxide) out of it. Although there are alot of new science stuff that prevents stuff like that.

(That last sentence sounds extremely dumb but I don't know technical terms.)
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 10:28 pm

Really? So, you believe in global warming? I don't. I think it's just been made a big deal of as well. If you look at the side that's opposite of Al Gore, you'll see that it's not carbon dioxide that is 'polluting' the earth. Carbon dioxide is actually given off by all living beings.

The temperature of the sun is wavering, so it's not really a big deal. I mean, what about the ice age? Animals survived that, why make a big deal out of a little heat now?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top