Swine Flu - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Swine Flu - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Swine Flu

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swine Flu - Page 2 Empty Re: Swine Flu

Post by Betsy Parquette Sun May 03, 2009 11:55 pm

There are 2 known cases in my state too. Weird...
anyway my sister is a student in mexico and she is quarentined into her house until may 6th. She is very bored.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 04, 2009 1:56 am

do you live in colorado?
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 2:41 am

I agree with Zylee. I believe that we are making too big of a deal out of this. Maybe the government's put this out there to try and get our focus away from something else . . .

I'm really into government conspiracies. Anyone seen V for Vendetta? That's totally what I'm talking about. The Parliament made a river contaminated and it killed a bazillion people, but everyone thought that it was just a virus in the water.

Sounds familiar doesn't it? OO.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 04, 2009 2:45 am

nah the government would let us know if they did something stupid and what would they try to hide?
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 2:48 am

I don't think so, Ne'Os. They've hidden a lot of things from us. Like, what exactly does the Stimulus Bill say? What about the checks he promises to give to every single person? That's a lie. How's Obama gonna do that? He's not. He just said that to get elected.

Also, I think that the only reason politicians GET elected is because someone else writes their speeches for them and it's not even their own views they read aloud to the people.

I believe in Anarchy right now. I wish that we could kick all of the idiots out of Congress and House of Representatives and Senate and just start all over.

We are all going to ruin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 04, 2009 2:54 am

well they didnt realy say every single person is gona get a check are economy would be even more fu*ked up now and i dont think that stimulus package passed but the big buisness and small buisness ones did.

and yah most presidents have someone else right there speeches thats a known fact but they do have say in what goes in it.

i woudnt eexactly say we are going to ruin are country is to orginized for that.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 2:57 am

Well, that's what Obama insinuated, in my opinion. I hate the people that can't get off their lazy butts and earn their money for themselves. The government is not supposed to be giving us handouts! That's not how it was started to be like! They were just supposed to monitor our taxes and foreign affairs. Not, but into our daily lives.

Sometimes. But, other times I think that they say what people want to hear so that they'll be voted for.

I don't think so, Ne'Os. Not anymore.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 04, 2009 3:01 am

i agree but i do understand sometimes people cant get a good enough job and have to have the government help them out.

well people do want to hear a good speech.

meh the economy has seemed to have gone up all we have to worry about now is getting N1H1 or what ever they call it now ((just so the Fing pork buisness dosent die rofl)) or anyother disease that we cant cure yet.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 3:05 am

I'm okay with that to an extent, but if they're not TRYING to get out of the hole they're in, then I no longer have pity for them. There is always going to be a way to get a job. Mow someone's lawn or something.

Yes, but is the price of our lives worth a few good words?

I'm not worried about the economy. There have been other times when the economy 'failed' but it always came back, you know? It's a cycle. It'll get better, but not anymore since Obama's involved. I do NOT like him. It's not because he's black, either. I don't have a problem with that.

I hate his views. And, his smile. . .There's something about it that I don't like. I have a weird thing with smiles. I can tell if they're real or not. His are just creepy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 04, 2009 3:24 am

i agree

i supose not but then again with the president he holds very little power except controling are armys during war time and Obama is trying to get out of this war.

OMG im so glad im not alone on that point his smile scares me lol.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top