Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: ))

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 9 Empty Re: Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: ))

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 2:17 am

Daniel always loved the feeling of her head rested on his shoulder, the ground felt wet and cold from the temperature of the air and the snow. He looked around to face her and lifted her off her bottom and allow her to sit on his warm legs instead of the cold and wet snow. "Sorry. Don't want to make you feel cold" he told her chuckling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 9 Empty Re: Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: ))

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 9:05 pm

Lily rolled her eyes. He was cute when he acted all worried about her. "I'm fine, it wasn't that cold. But, then again....I can't complain about my position now. I like it much better" said Lily smiling and kissed him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:27 am

Daniel frowned then smiled at her, he kissed her back with his sky blue eyes stared into hers. "I thought so. I like it too makes me feel warm and comfortable" he told her kissing her and biting her lips as he caressed her by holding her face in one of his hands rubbing her cheek with one thumb.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 12:47 pm

Lily smiled and kissed him back softly. "Though now I'm afraid that you are going to get a cold. And I would hate if that would happen" she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:31 pm

Daniel stick a playful tongue at her, kissing her back softly. "Now we can't swap now because that'll be a bit awkward. Don't worry about me all this kissing and the warmness of your body will probably warm me enough to melt the snow" he told her kissing her on the lips again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:34 pm

Lily giggled and kissed him back. "Ok. But if you get a cold, don't blame me for it." she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:37 pm

"I'll be fine" Daniel promised kissing her back, staring into her eyes and snuggled closer to her. "I love Lily Potter" he told her and kissed her again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:41 pm

"I think we have established that before" said Lily smiling and kissed him. "I love you Daniel Valantine"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:46 pm

"When are we going to meet your brother" asked Daniel smiling and kissed her back. "I love you too much Lily Potter, more then anything in the world." He knew he should n worry too much about it and focus on what was happening now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:51 pm

"My brother? Well, if you ask me I would say never. But if you ask him, he will answer soon" said Lily laughing. "But Daniel...How long do you think you will love me?" asked Lily. She knew she shouldn't have asked that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top