Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: ))

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: ))

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:51 am

"Yeah, but i never really had any fun around here with my families and friends" Daniel told her, freeing his hand and took his hot chocolate in his hand and started to sip it feeling a tad bit warmer as he took a bite in his hot chips which as in gravy. "God...that feels warm now" he shuddered and smirked at her, he quickly added. "But i am really enjoying it here with you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: ))

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:53 am

Lily looked at him confused. "Why didn't you had fun with your family and friends?" she asked. Lily had loads of fun time with her friends and family and she wondered why he didn't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:58 am

Daniel bit his bottom lips then sighed heavily at her then continued to breath normally and deeply. "The fact i don't enjoy hanging out with friends and families is because most of them are gits" he smiled at her, his voice was calm but also a bit harsh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:40 am

"How can you say that? They are your family" said Lily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 1:08 am

Daniel chuckled at her and stroked her cheek gently with his finger, she was adorable when she was trying to correct him. "My mother religious and makes me do things i never want to do even when i tell her. My dads never home and whenever he is, he hits me a lot so it hard living" he told her then dropped his hand. "I love you, and that the only thing that matter to me now."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 3:56 pm

"Oh." said Lily sadly. She hated that he had such a horible family and she felt bad for him. She had a great family and she knew how much they mean to anyone. Lily that listen to his last words, and she feel in shock. "You...you...what did you just say?" she asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 9:19 pm

Daniel looked at her confusingly and held her hands in his and kissed it warmly with his lips, his sky blue eyes stared into hers. "I love you and that's all that matter to me now -- beside my exams" he told her. "Don't worry i'm still doing my school work that's still matter to me." he added,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 9:21 pm

Lily chuckled a bit, but then put on a shocked face as before. "You...love me? Like...love me?" asked Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 6:37 am

Daniel caressed her, by touching her cheek gently rubbing it feeling the smooth soft skin it felt warm in his hands and smiled innocently. "I love you, more then anyone else. Your my whole world" he told her finishing his drink and looked into her eyes still smiling warmly at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 6:45 am

Lily looked him into the eyes and smiled. She didn't believed what that he just said it to her. "I love you too" said Lily, taking his hand tightly. And it was true, she really did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top