Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: ))

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: ))

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 3:46 am

Daniel shifted from his seat and sat next to her wrapping an arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to his chest, feeling warm when her skin touched his; he was enjoying inhaling her intoxicating; pomegranate scent it always made his heart leaped every time he breathed it in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: ))

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 3:55 am

Lily leaned her head on his chest. She felt warm and safe, luying on him like that. For the first time, she didn't care what people think of her, even those passing by. She was completly in her own small world with Daniel with her. She felt like she was the luckiest girl on the planet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 3:58 am

Daniel looked at the wall above her, his eyes closed as he kissed her on the head gently then pulled back as he leaned his head on the top of her head sideway and sighed; he felt like he was in his own small world with her. "This makes me feel like the luckiest person on the planet" he told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 4:01 am

Lily looked at him smiling and chuckled. She was just thinking the excat same thing. "Are you reading my mind Daniel Valantine? Because I was thinking the same thing" said Lily smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 4:04 am

Daniel looked down at her and smirked at her letting a heartily laughter escape his lips, he had been practicing reading her expression every single flicker of expression on her face when she changed. "Yes i am" he smirked at her and stick a tongue out playfully at her and smiled. "Creepy isn't it" he laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 4:10 am

"It is" said Lily nodding and she laughed. "Your getting better at reading my mind every second" she said smiling and kissed him. "Although, I'm better" said Lily with a big smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 4:13 am

It is. Your getting better at reading my mind every second. Daniel laughed and kissed her on the lips then pulled back then smirked again when she said Although, I'm better. "Are we having a competition now" he started to mess around with her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 4:21 am

Lily laughed and kissed him. "Yes we are. And I'm going to win" she said smirking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 4:24 am

Daniel smirked and kissed her back. "You just keep thinking that. Lily Potter" he told her and smiled at her, and let a quiet laugh escape his lips as he kissed her again with his hands on her cheek rubbing it a few time with his thumbs. "And i accept this challenge" he joked laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 4:27 am

Lily laughed and looked into his eyes seductevly. She leaned in and kissed him passionatley. "Yes, I will. And even if I don't, you'l let me win" said Lily smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top