Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: ))

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 10 Empty Re: Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: ))

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:53 pm

Daniel frowned and laughed at her. "I am hoping forever, but time changes Lily, how feeling changes over time" he told her and kissed her on the lips then stroked her face gently. "I don't think we'll fall apart" he told her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 10 Empty Re: Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: ))

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:56 pm

"I hope we won't. I can't stand loosing you" said Lily and kissed him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 3:09 pm

Daniel laughed and kissed her. [/color=teal]"Everyday without you feels likes years without you. I can't stand a day without you and if you are gone i can't breath"[/color] he told her, kissing her on the lips
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 3:14 pm

"I'm happy to see that we both feel the same way" said Lily giggling and kissed him passionately. "Now I know you won't leave me" she said with a smirk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 12:17 pm

Daniel smirked at her and stroked her face gently. "Love, true love doesn't really exist Hun. I can't make a promise that I'll be with you forever, when i know one day maybe well i hope not that maybe you or I may have feeling for another person" he told her, then quickly kissed her on the lips smiling warmly at her, he stared into her eyes and nodded. "But your the only girl now that ever touched my heart" he told her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 12:28 pm

Lily grinned widely and blushed. "I'm glad your honest with me. That's very important. And your the only one I have ever loved" she said smiling and kissed him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 12:31 pm

Daniel laughed and kissed her back, looking into her eyes smiling to himself. "Even if your my Juliet and I am your Romeo. They both didn't really work out" he told her kissing her again and placed him cold hand underneath her shirt on her back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 12:36 pm

Lily smiled and pulled him closer to her body. "Yeah. But Juliet was stupid. We're a better couple" she said smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 12:40 pm

Daniel wanted to tell her not to take thing overboard, but he knew that it would probably annoy her so he kept it to himself. "If you say so" he laughed, following her lead as she pulled her closer to her body, then kissed her on the neck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 12:54 pm

Lily goaned as he kissed her neck. "I love you" she said s.miling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top