Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: ))

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: ))

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 8:29 am

"Yeah. Possibly, and probably not" Daniel laughed and looked into her eyes, never feeling tired of holding his hands up on her face or getting too bored staring into her eyes. He kissed her back and laughed when he realized they have been talking in between kisses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: ))

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 8:31 am

Lily laughed and smiled at him. "See, I already won" she said and softly kissed him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 8:38 am

Daniel gave her the tongue but only a playful one, as he kissed her on the lips and remained it there for a few short second and pulled back again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 8:42 am

Lily kissed him back. "Oh, and I forgot something. My brother wants to meet you" she said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 8:45 am

Daniel fell serious but calm when she said My brother wants to meet you. He was good trying to prove that he was good for someone, or even knew if it was a good thing that he wanted to see him. "Is that a bad thing?" he asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 8:48 am

"Well..." started Lily nervously. "I don't know. It depends. But he's to much overprotective of me, so he would like anyone I date" said Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 10:47 am

Daniel sighed but managed to let out a soft laugh. "All brothers are sometime overprotective of their sister." he told her, still holding her in his arms then sighed again pulling himself closer to her with her chest pressed lightly against his and then he came close kissing her on the lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 10:49 am

"Yeah, I suppose that's true." said Lily and laughed softly. Lily felt his warm lips on hers and kissed him back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 10:55 am

Daniel warmly kissed her and pulled back an inches kissing her on the tip of her nose and gave her an eskimo kiss. "So, do i have to try and impress him now?" he asked her grinning at her. "And when does he want to see me?" he asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 8:15 pm

"I don't know." Lily said and shrugged. "He just said that he wants to meet you. He didn't say when" said Lily. "And yeah, you better impress him!" teased Lily laughing. "So no kissing, pulling close or touching in front of him" she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top