Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: ))

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 8 Empty Re: Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: ))

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 9:24 pm

Daniel looked at her and laughed. "At last, i finally win something" he told her smiling and kissed her back on the lips, he followed her gaze at the shrieking shack then back at her reading her expression. "What the matter?" he asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 8 Empty Re: Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: ))

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 9:26 pm

"Oh, nothing. Just remebered something sad. It happened a long time ago so it's nothing" said Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 5:54 am

Daniel kissed her and wrapped an arm around her. "If you want to talk about it, i am here for you" he told her cuddling closer to her and kissed her on the cheek then moved to her lips
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 7:16 am

Lily shock her head. "No, not really. But I'm fine, really" she said turning to him and giving him a smile so that he could see she was fine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 7:20 am

Daniel didn't want to push the matter further and just smiled back at her, looking at the Shrieking Shack, his arms still around her waist he dropped his bag and started to chew on his snake lollies and looked back at her. "Beautiful isn't it..." he smiled at her and then looked away and back at her. "But your more beautiful."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 7:32 am

Lily giggled and blushed. "Thanks." she said smiling and softly kissed him on the lips. She took his warm hand tightly, not wanting to ever let go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 7:37 am

Some people walked by and stared at them for a moment before turning away to watch where they were going. Daniel watched them and turned his head to face Lily again chuckling. "Don't you love the attention, when you are around your love and people watch you sometime" he laughed and held her hands, which was a bit cold. "Blimey!" he snorted and rubbed her hand warmly. "Your hands are freezing" he laughed again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 7:44 am

Lily laughed. "Yeah, I love that. People are looking cause they are jealous" said Lily smiling and kissed him "Oh, my hands. They are always cold" she said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 7:55 am

"To me, you were always warm to me," Daniel chuckled and started to sit down on the cold wet snow, and patted the ground beside him waiting for her to sit down. He looked into her eyes seductively and held her hands in his from the ground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 9:17 am

Lily smiled and sat down next to him, even thought the ground was cold and wet from the snow. She leaned her head on his shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top