Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: ))

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 6 Empty Re: Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: ))

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 7:43 am

Daniel got up from his seat and wrapped and arm around her through her jacket, making it felt like having a double blanket and an extra electronic one that kept him warm -- he referred to the two jacket that covered him and his arms touching her skin which was warm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: )) - Page 6 Empty Re: Lily and Daniel first date (( Private: ))

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 8:08 am

Lily smiled as Daniel tried to keep her warm. "Thanks. I need that. Outside is freezingly cold." said Lily smiling and kissed him softly as they walked to the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 8:48 am

Daniel rubbed her arms to make them warm, smiling at her as he pushed the door wide open for them to go through, feeling a slight breeze on his skin causing him to shiver as he walked toward the shop fixing up his green scarf tighter around his neck. "No problem. I wouldn't want you to be sick on this date -- it wouldn't impress your brother" he chuckled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 8:51 am

Lilly laughed out loud. "No, we wouldn't want that." she said smiling warmly. She didn't feel the cold because of his warmth. They went outside and walked to the Zonko joke shop together.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 8:55 am

Daniel walked in starting to feel a little warmer now, but he still kept his arm wrapped around her as he looked around the shop a lot of people were either browsing the shop or enjoying their lollies. He pulled out a bag of galleon from his pocket, there was a lot there and he counted his money only having thirty galleon with him and looked up at her. "Find anything you like" he asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 8:59 am

Lily looked around the shop with a grin. She really loved candy and sweets. She walked around, looking every bit of the shop. Finally, she saw a big red lolipop. "I have to get this one." said Lily smiling. "But I'm paying" she said turning around to Dan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 9:01 am

Daniel started to argue with her but not in a violent or mean way. "No. I'll pay for you -- i have heaps in the bank" he told her, picking up a red lollipop and a packet of lollies that made they do noises or steam come out of their ears.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 9:04 am

"Ok, thanks." said Lily smiling and giving him a kiss on the lips. "But I would still like it more if I pay." said Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 9:06 am

Daniel frowned at her and sighed, maybe it'll probably be fair if they shared their own money but wanted so much to pay for his own and her lollies. "If it makes you happy..." he started. "We can pay for both of ours" he told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 9:21 am

Lily smiled at the idea. "That's a great idea. We should." said Lily and softly kissed him. She took out her bag of galleons and took as much as she needed to pay for her lollipop.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top