The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 19 Empty Re: The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Post by Jasper Black Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:47 pm

Watching Sarah climb into bed, Jasper laid down beside her. He watched her fall fast asleep. It wasn't long before she was out into dream land. He could tell that only by the way she finally seemed to relax. But he couldn't seem to take his eyes off her.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:57 pm

After about a 30 minutes. She woke up after he short, very short nap. She was really tired, and didn't feel so hot. Her forehead was hot, and she was sweating like crazy. She didn't feel good. She got up and walked to the bathroom. She put some cold water on her face. She cralwed back into Bed. She checked her temperature. About 99.5
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:23 pm

Jasper rolled over when he felt the bed move. He wasn't sure what it was at first. Then he just said to himself that it was Sarah going to the bathroom or something. But when she laid back down with him, he knew very quickly something wasn't right. He woke and sat up with a starlt. "Sarah what is wrong?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:27 pm

Sarah looked at him. " i don't feel good. I am sweating like crazy, but i am really cold. I feel like crap" She said softly. She felt like puking but it want to. Jasper might think she was pregnant again but she wasn't She probably had he flu.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:58 pm

Jasper leaned up on his elbow. Looking down at Sarah. He laid his hand across her forhead. She was hot. He quickly got up and went to the bathroom and retrieved a cold washcloth. "Here put this on your forehead. Maybe it will help."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:01 pm

she placed it on her forehead. " thanks Babe." Se said softly. She was still burning up. She looked at him. She curled up into a ball. She fell like crap. She ran to the bathroom and puked her guts out.

((She has the flu))
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:22 pm

Jasper watched Sarah. He didn't know what to do. After a few minutes he walked into the bathroom. "Sarah. I'm going into Diagon Alley to get you some herbs. I'll be back in a little bit ok."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:32 pm

'Jasper. Don't leave me." She chocked out. She crawled back into bed. She curled up and started to cough. She was sick.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:40 pm

"But you really need some herbs." Jasper thought for a few minutes. He looked back at Sarah. There was no way he could leave her, not like this. "Ok. But I'm calling Zoë."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Sarah shook her head no" i will be fine." She said weakly. She looked at him softly. She placed a hand on his cheek softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top