The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 18 Empty Re: The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Post by Jasper Black Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Jasper sat rocking Abby. It wasn't long before she was fast asleep. Gently he laid her down back in her crib. Standing by the side he looked down at her. Watching her sleep, he let his thoughts float toward Sarah. He hoped that she was ok. Just then the nursery door open and Sarah walked back in. "I don't know about that. I feel like I don't do anything."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:39 pm

Sarah giggled. That was the funniest thing she ever heard. She tried to laugh but a small laugh came out. " Jasper, Sweetie, Just holding her and rocking her and being with her is something." She said giggling. She walked over to him and kissed his cheek softly . She couldn't believe he didn't think was doing nothing.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:43 pm

Jasper looked at Sarah for a few moments. "Yea but that is nothing compared to what you do. I mean you do so much. I don't think I tell you enough how much I love you. And how much I thank you for. . ." He was in mid sentence as she walked over and kissed him.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:14 pm

Sarah smiled and put a little bit of passion into the kiss, the pulled away. ' So shut up and just be happy." She said laughing. She hugged him softly. She kissed his cheek gently. She loved him so much. " I love yo Jasper."She said softly and gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:28 pm

Jasper looked back at Sarah. Kissing her with as much as fire and passion as he could. "I can do that." Wrapping his arm around her waist he slowly pulled her back out into the hallway.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:59 pm

Sarah kissed him passionality and romantic has he done to her. They were were out in the hallway. she was happy. She had one arm wrapped around his neck and one on his chest softly placed there. She had her eyes closed.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Holding Sarah close to him, he leaned forward. It was a good thing that the wall was there. He pressed her against the wall and contined to kiss her. Even with Abby sound asleep in the other room, he was content. Slowly Jasper leaned back and looked Sarah in the eyes as he tried to relearn how to breathe.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:11 pm

Sarah smiled. she looked at Jasper. She kissed his cheek. She leaned her head on his chest. She was happy. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his waist gently. She yawned again. Her tiny little body was pressed against his huge one.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Quickly he picked Sarah up and headed back toward their room. He sat her down and he sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her. Watching her face, every emotion and thought that crossed it.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:35 pm

Her face showed happiness and love. She kissed him lightly. She crawled into bed and snuggled down into it softly. She was happy. She pulled the blanket over her entire body. So she was in a cave, and she relaxed and fell asleep.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top