The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 20 Empty Re: The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Post by Jasper Black Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:45 pm

Jasper couldn't help but find himself worried. What could possibly be going on? He didn't like to see her sick like this. "Are you sure Sarah? I can call Zoë and she will be over really quickly."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Sarah shook her head no " I just get my something. I feel like crap'" She said softly. She really did feel like crap. She felt like she got stepped on my elephants.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:59 pm

Jasper just laid there watching Sarah for a few minutes. He could tell there was something wrong. He just didn't know what it was or what he could do. All he knew to do was sit there. "Are you sure I can't help?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:27 pm

She nodded. " Yes you an help. Can you get me som herbs and some tea, please jasper." She asked him softly. she felt crappy, she curled up into a ball and cried because she hurt so badly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:11 am

Jasper just nodded. He wasn't very good at these situations. He had no idea what to do. But he got up and got the ideas she requested. "Here you go. Are you sure your ok?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:03 pm

She drank the tea and took the herbs and was feeling better. She nodded snuggled into the bed, still coughing
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:35 pm

Jasper looked down at Sarah. He had no idea what to do that might help her. Sitting down on the bed,he reached over and started stroking her hair. He didn't know if this helped or not but it was something at least.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:41 pm

She relaxed an her coughing stopped for the moment and she felt wonderful. She was feeling better. She snuggled into him. oh yes this was wonderful. Thats why she loved him
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:03 am

Keeping a very close eye on Sarah, Jasper couldn't help but worry. But it soon look liked she was feeling much better. Slowly he reached his hand to her hair and played with a srain of her hair. "How are you feeling?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:11 pm

She smiled, weakly. " I feel better, thank you babe." She said softly, and looked at Jasper. She smiled and continued to lay there. " I think i have th flu." She said softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top