Jasper and Sarah's Date - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jasper and Sarah's Date - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jasper and Sarah's Date

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasper and Sarah's Date - Page 5 Empty Re: Jasper and Sarah's Date

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:29 pm

Jasper looked down in disbelif. What was Sarah saying. He couldn't believe it. "Oh no you don't. You are not leaving me. No way in hell are you doing this to me. I will not take Abby from you. She is just as much your daughter as she is mine. I refuse to live without you. If you leave, I will go also. So Abby will be without both of her parnets. Is that what you want? I know what kind of life that will give her. Trust me I do. I lived it." Jasper stood with Sarah in his arms. "I am getting you some help. Now. Wether you want it or not." Jasper said as they appratited to Saint Mungos. He walked in carrying Sarah in his arms. "Excuse me. My girlfriend needs help. She got lost in the forest for a few days with no food or water." Jasper refused to met her eyes. Kowing that he would find rage in them. Sarah might be weak and not able to fight him. But he knew she could still be mad.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:35 pm

Sarah looked at him with sadness in her eyes. " Jasper, you need someone else. You need to love someone else. Live in my apartment with Abby, Please Jasper! Please "She said crying. She didn't want to be here. She looked into Jasper's eyes. She closed her eyes. the doctor looked at her and sighed. "take her home and feed her and give her some water and this" The doctor gave Jasper a Vile. "it will get her un-dehydrated or re hydrated." the doctor said gently. Sarah looked at him with pedding eyes. " jasper, Please do this for me. please just care of Abby when she is born, in our house, that will now be your house." She said lightly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:41 pm

"Without you it isn't a house. I can not live with out you. Why won't you understand that." Jasper said without looking into her eyes. The pain their tore a hole through him. Using the floo network at St. Mungo's he travled back to Sarah's apartment. He walked to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. Jasper went to the kitchen to get Sarah something to eat. Fixing a small bowl of fruit and a glass of juice. He took it back to her. "Now eat." Jasper said as he pulled a chair to the side of the bed.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:52 pm

She ate slowly. She felt un-happy and like she was dieing. She looked down and felt her heart breaking. " Just please do It Jasper." She said grabbing his face, to make him look at her. " Promise me. You will find someone else. That will not argue with, or anything." She said gently. She looked down. She fnished her bowl of fruit. She rubbed her joints. She closed her eyes. " You need someone that will trust you, love you like I never could. "She said crying. " I tried to Jasper, I tried." She said crying.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:38 pm

Jasper ignored Sarah. Nothing she said could make him turn his back on her. Not her or the baby. Some how he would prove to her that he cared. Some how. He sat in a chair curled up and watched Sarah as she fell into a deep sleep.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:40 pm

((Closed))
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5