Jasper and Sarah's Date - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jasper and Sarah's Date - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jasper and Sarah's Date

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasper and Sarah's Date - Page 2 Empty Re: Jasper and Sarah's Date

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:55 am

Jasper only say red. He wanted to crush the girls skull to drown her words. He never felt Sarah pull him away. It was only after she was yelling at him that he realized what had almost happened. He felt horrible. How could he have done this? He sat in a nearby chair. "Sarah. I am not nor ever could be mad at you. I am mad at those idiots. Those and their big mouths." Jasper told her looking back up. "This is all new to us, Sarah. Let us get a handle on it. Then things will smooth out. You are my life. My one and only. This baby is a part of my life also. Nothing matters more to mean that that." He tried to explain looking into Sarah's beautiful blue eyes.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:34 pm

Sarah smiled gently and sat on his lap. She was sitting side ways. She felt so happy. She kissed him lightly, then pulled away. " Jasper. you are to good to me." She said gently and softly. She dragged him out of the empty rub and back into the street. She grasped his hand tightly. She felt happy. She spotted a baby shop. She stopped in her tracks. She swallowed the lump in her throat.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Jasper smiled. He was glad that Sarah wasn't mad at the scene he had made. He felt horrible for it. Knowing that he should never have done that. Walking back out into the street, she took his hand. He was so happy. Sarah was happy which made him happy. Suddenly she stopped in her tracks. He looked around. Trying to see what had caused it. Then he saw the shop. A smile krept up to his face. He leaned down to whisper in her ear. "What to go in?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:07 pm

Sarah shook her head no. " no." She said looking down. She was scared. She didn't want her pregnancy to b rushed through. She wanted a long pregnancy. A happy pregnancy. She smiled at Jasper. She was still holding his hand, then people just looked at them, with curious eyes. She smiled at the people. She really wanted Zoe to be here. She was going to name Zoe the god mother, when the baby was born. Jasper, or Zoe didn't know what, and she was going to kept it that way. " So What do yo want to do?" She asked him with gentle, sweet eyes.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Jasper looked at Sarah with curious eyes. "Are you sure? We can just go in and look around. I mean no rush. Just looking at our opinions." He said with a small smile. Jasper looked up and around seeing that there were people staring. He glared in their directions. Quickly they turned from staring to quickly walking away. "I want to do anything you want. I am here to be with you. Anything else doesn't matter. As long as I do it with you." He said pushing a loose strand back.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:20 pm

Sarah looked at him gently and smiled. " i guess we can look around." She said gently and smiled softly. She felt happy. She gripped his hand tightly. She felt happy. She looked around. She walked into the baby store. it hit her, like a ton of brick. It seemed liked baby power and cleanness. She was going to start crying. She walked over to the cribs. She ran her hand across a white beautiful one. She smiled and looked around. She really wanted it. She looked at the price. She sighed. She couldn't have it. She continued to look around. She spotted baby bedding. She picked it up and sighed then put it down. she wanted so much. She walked to the clothes. She smiled at the tiny baby clothes.

Spoiler:
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:24 pm

Jasper let go of Sarah's hand as they walked into the store. He could see the happiness on her face. Almost like a kid in a candy store. He smiled as he watched her float from one item to the next. Picking things up as she went. Everytime she looked at the price she was suddenly said and laid things back down. He hadn't even thought about that. What were they going to do about buying stuff. Of course he did have lots in his family vault. That would help. "Sarah, babe. Don't worry about prices. You can get anything you want."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:42 pm

Sarah looked at him and she was shocked. " What??@!?!?" She asked him a shocked voice. She felt like she was going to cry. " jasper." she said lightly. She knew she didn't have money. She was saving it up for the baby. She looked at Jasper. She knew he meant it, but she didn't want to." I don't want too. its not fair to use your money." She said gently and looked around. She really wanted the crib and the bedding. She smiled. " Are you sure?" She asked him, with worried eyes.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:47 pm

Slowly he walked up behind Sarah. Putting his arms around her. He rested his chin on her shoulder. "It is what my family left me. The only thing I have. I was never going to touch it. Most of the Black money is tainted. But this is worth it. Actually more than worth it. You are worth it. Our little one is. So don't worry. We will have the best for her." Jasper told her as he laid a soft kissed on her cheek. "Yes I am positve."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Sarah smiled a huge smile. She felt so happy. She kissed him back. She smiled and got out his arms and started to buzz around. she looked at Jasper, with tear in her eyes. She felt overly joyed. She felt happy. She found this white crib, with some pink, black and white bedding on it. She picked up the hot pink paint and the pictures. This was going to be here little girls nursery. She bought it " Okay i got all the needed things. "She said lightly and hugged him

Spoiler:
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top