Jasper and Sarah's Date - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jasper and Sarah's Date - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jasper and Sarah's Date

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasper and Sarah's Date - Page 4 Empty Re: Jasper and Sarah's Date

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:37 pm

Jasper stood where he was for a while. Then looked out to where Sarah was. He ran till he caught up with her. "Sarah I am sorry. I really put my foot in it. I was only joking. I didn't mean for that to come out like it did. Please babe. Stop and look at me." Jasper said as he tried to get her to stop.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:43 pm

Sarah sighed and looked at him and sighed again. " its not your fault Jasper. I just not in a happy mood. You didn't do anything" She said gently and looked down She felt happy. She shook her head no. She didn't know what to do. she looked around. " Jasper, i have a idea. I think you need to spend time with other people like friends for a few weeks." She said gently. She patted his shoulder. " Please for me," She said sighing.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:55 pm

"Like who? Like who Sarah. I spend time with Zoe. But other than you. She is my only other friend. Where am I going to go? I have no where." Jasper finally told her. Looking down to the ground. He hated admiting that out loud but it was true.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:04 pm

She should shocked and she looked down ." Jasper, i just need a break, that is all!! Time to think." She said looking at him gently and then looked down at her shoes. She felt herself about to cry. " Just spend time with her, please." She said softly and felt like the bad guy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:16 pm

Jasper sat down on the ground. Not looking at anything but the ground. "I don't want to leave you. You know that." After a long time he stood. "But if this is what you want." He walked toward her. Reaching out to touch her. But he didn't want this memory to be the last. He knew that the reason she was getting rid of him. Sarah didn't care or want him anymore. He couldn't bare the idea of having the feel of her skin on his hand as his last memory. "Just remember that i love you. Always have and alwyas will." He said as he touched her hair. Even after he didn't want to. Slowly Jasper turned. He walked across the grounds toward the Whopping Willow. That would have to be his new home.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:33 pm

She looked at him and ran after him. " Jasper!! Jasper." She said running after her. She collasped to the ground crying. " i do want you. I just don't know what to think.'She said to herself. She was crying so hard. her heart was boke. " I do want you." She said to no one. She got up and walked into the forest. She slowly curled up into a ball in the deepest part of the forest. She was slowly dieing on the inside. She was going to die, and no one would care. She closed her eyes and waited. Day after day pasted. she just laid there, hungry, hurt., dieing on the inside. She rubbed her belly. The baby kicked. " I know. i wish you could live without me and your father would find yo and raise yoy, but you cant. I love you baby. This isn't fair to you." She said gently, crying. She closed her eyes and just laid there in the cold, bitter forest, her body dirty.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:45 pm

{{Yes I'm going to God-Mode Zoe. I can because she is mine too. lol}}

Days past. Jasper came back to Hogwarts. But something was wrong. Sarah was missing. No one knew where she was. He had even pushed Zoe into talking. He was furious with her and she knew it. But he had to know. No one had seen her. Jasper was worried sick. Had something happened. So finally he made up his mind.

"Come on Zoe." Jasper said as he dragged her onto the grounds. "You are coming with me to find her. Now." Jasper was very mad. Knowing it wasn't fair to take it out on Zoe but she was part of the reason after all. "Jasper if you will stop pulling me I will walk on my own two feet." Zoe yelled at him. Jasper turned around to see that he had been dragging her. Zoe was almost as small as Sarah. He had forgot that. "Sorry Zozo. Look. I am so worried. No one has seen her. Where could she be?" He stopped and sniffed the air.

"This way." Jasper said and took off running. Zoe followed behind him carrying a bag. A bag they hoped they wouldn't have to use. Jasper and Zoe walked through the woods till they heard something. "Stop." He snapped at Zoe. "Calm you tail down. Jasper." Zoe snapped back.

Just then he saw her. Jasper ran to her said. "Sarah baby. Oh my god. What were you thinking?" Jasper asked as he fell to her side. Pulling her into his lap. He looked up tears streaming down his face. "Zoe please help her."

Zoe dropped to her knees beside them. "I will do my best Jazz. But I am only a new healer."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:59 pm

Sarah looked at Jasper. She was to weak to struggle out of his arms. She felt heart break when she saw him. She looked away. She looked at Zoe and Jasper. " I was thinking maybe you wouldn't care enough to come find me"She said truthfully. Her face was sunken in and she could barely walk. She looked at Jasper.she closed her eyes and felt horrible. She looked at Jasper with her eyes and she looked into soul. "Zoe, Can you please leave us?" She asked him gently. After Zoe was gone. " Why did you do it? Why did you come after me? I was out here to die, Jasper. I couldn't take it anymore." She said looking down.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:10 pm

{{God moding Zoe again}}

Zoe stood up so that she could take care of Sarah. "Well you see Sarah that is a lot easier said than done. I will heal you first then leave to two of you alone. That is if he will let me." Zoe said pointing her thumb at Jasper. She worked quickly on Sarah. After a few spells and minutes Sarah started fussing at Jasper. Zoe handed Jasper somethings. "Look Jasper. Listen to me. Take this. When she is a little stronger get her to drink it. Its a potion I made. It will give her the strength she needs back." Zoe turned back to Sarah. She had tears in her eyes. "I never meant for any of this to happen. Please know that." Zoe said as she grabbed her bag and headed back to the castle.

Once she was gone, Sarah started fussing at Jasper again. "I just came back to school Sarah. I have been gone a while myself. I did the same as you. Expet I didn't hide in the woods. I crawled into a hole and wished for death. After a few days. I realized that I couldn't leave things like I had. As I got closer something touched me. Almsot like soemthing was wrong. Thats when I started searching for you. I couldn't find you. No one knew where you were." Jasper said as he looked into Sarah's beautfiul but weak eyes. "How could you do this. To me and to baby Abby. She needs you." He asked as a tear started down his cheek. "Don't you realize by now I can't live without you. I lov eyou so much. You are half my heart. Without it. I'm dead."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:19 pm

Sarah looked at him and looked at him with weak eyes and smiled, a sad smile. " Jasper, Abby doesn't need me. She will have you. You will have someone that loves her. I love her too, but you ove her more. "She said gently and touched his face.. she felt herself, her heart dieing in Jasper's arms. "i promised I wouldn't break your heart. i promised you that, but look what I did." She said gently and softly. She put her hands in his. "Jasper, I mean this out of love, and promise. It was wrong of me to stay with you. I wish you the best in your life with your daughter. "She said softly. she put his hands on her stomach. " 5 months. She will be your Abby. I will not come around anymore. You can have my apartment. I will move out and somewhere else." She said softly, with a sad, smile on her face. She put her hand on his cheek. " I love you so much just remember that. When she is older, please don't tell her about me. I don't want to her to know about me. "She said softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top