Jasper and Sarah's Date - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jasper and Sarah's Date - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jasper and Sarah's Date

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasper and Sarah's Date - Page 3 Empty Re: Jasper and Sarah's Date

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:12 pm

Jasper smiled as he watched her. She looked so happy. That was what he wanted. He followed behind her, holding anything that she couldn't. Looking around he noticed that most of the customers were woman. They were staring at him. Like they had never seen a man shop before. But he didn't care. He was over joyed to be here with Sarah. "Are you sure?" He asked when she said she was done.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:19 pm

Sarah nodded and smiled. i am very sure." She said gently, and grabbed everything but the crib bx. She looked at at him. "can you grab that for me?" She said gently and then flooed back to her apartment. She set the stuff in the empty guest bedroom. She looked around and smiled. She was extremely happy and she loved it. She looked around.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:24 pm

Jasper looked at the crib. "You bet." He said reaching out and grabbing it. They flooed back to the apartment and sat everything in the apartment. Looking around the room. "Looks like we will have our hands full soon. But no rush. It doesnt have to be done tonight." Jasper told her as he wrapped his arms around Sarah, pulling her to him.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:38 pm

She turned around him his arms and looked into his eyes and smiled. " I know that."She said smiling and felt happy. She let her mind wander. She felt happy. " Do you still think I am sexy?" She asked him out of the blue. She had to know, if that is what he thought of her she had to know. She really did. She looked into his eyes. He probably thought she wasn't, but that didn't matter... much.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:45 pm

Jasper watched as Sarah turned to face him. He was stunned by that question. "How can you even ask me that? Sarah you are the most beautiful and sexiest person I have ever seen. With each day you only increase. Nothing will ever change that." He told her as he touched her face. "I love you. Please don't ever think you are not beautfiul or sexy. Because you are. If to no one else but me. Which I have to say. Is the only person who matters. I mean I would hate to have to start beating the guys off with a stick." He said leaning down to kiss Sarah's ear.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:56 pm

Sarah smiled and hugged him gently and snuggled into his chest. " Aww you make me smile. I think you are the only person that matters to me too" She said in a lightly voice. She felt happy. She looked into his eyes and smiled. She felt happy. " How come we are never romantic anymore?" Se asked him and rubbed her belly. She knew it was because of this but she wondered that he thought. She had so many questions.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:01 pm

Jasper looked at Sarah. Not knowing how to put this so she wasn't put off by it. "Sarah Babe. I love you and want you more than you know. But I don't want you pressured into anything. I just figured you didn't want me anymore. Not like that anyway. Do you have any idea how bad I want you?" Jasper asked as he kissed her cheek. He saw her rubbing her belly. "I also worry that it will hurt our little girl."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:10 pm

Sarah laughed " Jasper, not Like that. I mean we hardly kiss and we never are really together. i am usely in the bath tub, trying to soak my sore body." She said gently. She sighed and shook her head. " jasper, I still want you but more maturely. I just want you to hug me or kiss me, like i matter that is all." She said gently and looked down. She felt horrible. She just turned him off probably.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:19 pm

Jasper was suddenly in a very playful mood. He looked at Sarah. "Oh darn it. I tried." He said shaking his head. Then he burst out laughing. "I know that. I'm a guy. Sue me. But I can andn would love to hold you more. You name it and we will do it. Right now or whenever." He said with a smile. HOping that she got the hint of his joking. Not wanting her to be mad at him.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:29 pm

She looked at Jasper, with a sad, lonely look on her face. She wasn't really in a playfully or happy mood. "Well i better get going then Jasper. You have a good night. "She said and started to walk back to the catle. She wasn't really in the happy mood. Se didn't want to depress him. She rubbed her eyes. She wipe th tears away. She did't kiss him before she left or anything. She continued to walk. She found a a tree that was was down and sat on it. " Sarah don't be stupid, he wouldn't come after or you. I don't want him to either." She said lightly and sighed, and got up and continued to walk somemore.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top