The big date ;closed; Jasper
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The big date ;closed; Jasper Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The big date ;closed; Jasper

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The big date ;closed; Jasper Empty The big date ;closed; Jasper

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:17 am

Sarah walked to Hogsmead to met up with Jasper for there date. She was wearing white dress with a black band. She felt happy. Her hair was curled and it framed her face. She had drop earrings on. She was wearing black high heels and her makeup was natural. She was ready for their date. She had sliver bangles on her right wrist. She was excited. She waited at the end of road for Jasper. She felt happy.

((Her dress: http://jazmyn.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/white-dress.jpg
Her earrings: http://stylelookout.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/silvercorner_1961_3345497.jpg
Her Shoes; http://www.splendicity.com/celeblook/files/2008/12/black-peep-toe-shoes.jpg]]
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

The big date ;closed; Jasper Empty Re: The big date ;closed; Jasper

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:44 am

The big date ;closed; Jasper 01010

Jasper took a deep breath. He was going to Hogsmeade to meet his angel. They had a wonderful night ahead of them. Jasper walked down the road off into thought. He looked up ahead and saw what he was looking for. She looked just like an Angel should. Prefect in white. He smiled a very broad smile and walked to meet her.

Last edited by Jasper Black on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:58 am

She saw him and smiled, brightly. " I hope I look okay." She said gently and felt happy and she looked at him gently. She felt so happy and like she was floating on cloud nine. " Do you look just charming.'" she said hugging him. She felt herself grin more brightly. " What do we have planned?" She asked gently and softly. She was ready for this.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:24 am

(Is that ok? I couldn't find anything I liked)

Jasper looked at Sarah. She was so beautiful. He had a hard time taking his eyes off her. "You look wonderful my dear. Now I wish I had put something else on. I don't feel like I'm dressed enough to be with you." He told her taking her hands in his and holding them out so he could get a really good look at her. Then he closed in on her and hugged her to him and then sighed. "Not really sure. Never done this so I don't know what to do." He told her. Maybe being honest was the way to go. "Any suggestions?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:35 am

Sarah smiled at him, She looked at Jasper. She felt happy. " How about the little romantic restaurant across town" She said gently. She grabbed his hand and laced her fingers with his. She felt happy with him. She smiled gently. She looked into his eyes. She blushed gently. " I think I am over dressed." She said laughing lightly. She brushed her hair a million times. Her teeth a billion times over. She felt overly happy. She looked at him. She looked at him softly. She looked around Hogsmead. She was hungry. She started walking.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:44 am

Jasper looked down at his hand in Sarah's and smiled. This was so perfect. "That sounds perfect. Anywhere with you and I am happy." He took his free hand and tucked a loose strain of hair behind Sarah's ear. "You look prefect. Beautiful like always." Slowly they started walking.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:33 pm

Sarah smiled. "Thank you." She said gently and smiled again. She looked around. She looked around. She was completely happy with him. She felt so at peace. She looked around. She spotted the cafe that they were going to eat at. It was called "Bu' Lee Ca". It was i French. She loved this place. It was very romantic. She smiled at Jasper. " Here we are." She said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:56 pm

Jasper looked in the direction that Sarah was looking. Bu' Lee Ca. hum He had never ate there but this would be a prefect to do that. "Sounds great to me." Jasper told Sarah smiling.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:01 pm

Sarah looked at Jasper. The waiter sat them down but started to check Sarah out. He was smirking at her, then he spotted Jasper, but to no notice it. Sarah smiled at Jasper. She sat down and waited for Jasper to sit down. She ordered a Dr. Pepper to drink and started to look at the menu. Her curls framed her face, gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:04 pm

Jasper followed Sarah into the resturant. He noticed the looks Sarah was getting from the waiter. Suddenly Jasper was filled with rage. His back stiffened and he stared. Jasper didn't want to make a scene or anything but this guy really needed to leave and leave now. Sarah sat down not seeming to notice the waiter. Jasper went to sit down. But he contined to stare at the waiter. "I'll take a Dr. Pepper too." He said with a tinge of anger.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top