The big date ;closed; Jasper - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The big date ;closed; Jasper - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The big date ;closed; Jasper

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The big date ;closed; Jasper - Page 3 Empty Re: The big date ;closed; Jasper

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:26 pm

Sarah quickly pulled her hand away. " Nothing. That girl that brought out food out was the girl fro my vision" She said gently and sadly. She didn't dare looked at Jasper. She might cry. she did anyways. She saw him looking at her. She smiled a small small smile. She didn't know what to do or say" She said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:30 pm

Jasper let his face fall. He didn't try to hide it. He had almost forgotten all about that stupid vision. But he should have known better. That was one of the things Sarah feared the most. He looked up to see the waiter but no one was around. He hadn't even noticed her at all. Only that someone had brought the food. That was all he cared about. "Sarah." He started. Trying to think of a way to do this and not be rude. "I am not intrested in any waiter here. Wether she is from your visions or not. The only person that matters to me at all is you." He wondered how long it would take before she trusted him. That she was the only person for him.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:36 pm

Sarah looked and him and smiled. " okay Sorry." She said gently and looked at him gently. She felt happy and looked down. She felt like a disappointment to him. She wasn't sure why. She just did. She looked around. ' Sorry My visions scare me. i am the second seer in the all of Hogwarts. Jasper, I am extremely rare. So it scares me. i am sorry." She said gently and looked down.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:38 pm

Jasper didn't know what all to say. He reached over to Sarah. "I know babe and I wish there was something more I could do for you. But one thing you can bank on. I am yours and yours only. No other girl matters. That I can promise you."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:42 pm

Sarah smiled. " that is all i needed to hear. it is hard for me to fully trust people." She said gently and looked ad continued to eat. " So how is life/" She asked him with real interest in her voice. She gave a small laugh and waited for him to answer.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:46 pm

A smiled crawed to his lips. Jasper turned back to his plate. "Oh. Lets see. I have met the person I love the most in the world. She acts as if she feels the same. We spend almost all our free time together. I can't bare being away from her." He stopped to chew and glance at Sarah smiling. "What else matters?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:52 pm

She smiled a wide smile then blushed bright red. " Well I met this man. He is extremely sweet to me. I love him more than he will eve know. He makes my day. I hated when he is gone. I miss his kisses and hugs." She said gently and felt happy. She looked at him and smiled.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Jasper smiled and slightly blushed too. "Well isn't that intresting. Looks like we have both found the prefect person for ourselves." He reached across the table for her hands. Food forgotten. All that mattered was the person across the table from him. "Guess we will have to do something about the missing part. huh?" He asked with a mischeivous smile.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:07 pm

She looked at him and smiled gently and felt happy. " Oh really? How would you solve that?" She said gently, paying for the meal and getting up and fixing her dress. She looked at Jasper. She continued to Smile. She was completely happy. She was complete. She looked at Jasper. " Well I am not sure, if the Guy i am will likes my lips on his.' She said gently nd looked at him .
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:10 pm

"Oh. Trust me. I know that guy will love it." Jasper said as he started to kiss Sarah, but stopped. "But what if the girl I love doesn't want to be kissed."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top