The big date ;closed; Jasper - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The big date ;closed; Jasper - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The big date ;closed; Jasper

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The big date ;closed; Jasper - Page 2 Empty Re: The big date ;closed; Jasper

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:08 pm

Sarah noticed the angry in Jasper's voice. " Babe, What is wrong?" She asked him gently and smiled. The waiter came back with the drinks and handed Sarah's First. She smiled and said thank you. He set down Jasper's . " Are you ready to order?" he asked them both, but looked at sarah first. Still smirking. With the " I would tap that" Look on his face. She smiled and ordered some Sweet and Sour Chicken. She slowly sipped her Dr. Pepper. She giggled. It was her favorite.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:16 pm

Jasper looked at Sarah. Trying not to allow the anger to fill him. The waiter would not ruin this for them. "Nothing babe." He whispered. But when the waiter returned, Jasper saw the look on his face. This only fuled the rage even more. Jasper listened to Sarah order and then smiled. "Thats weird. I was going to order the same thing." Jasper telling Sarah as he reached out across the table for her hand. He turned back to the waiter. "I'll have what my ladies' having." Hopeing that the waiter would get the hint.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:19 pm

Sarah grabbed his hand. She smiled at Jasper. T he waiter scribbled down the order and left. " Okay, Tell me what is really wrong?" She said crossing her arms across her chest, waiting for him to explain. She waited for him to really explain why he was so freaking angry. She waited. She looked at Jasper, then she realized it was the waiter's fault. This explanation should be good.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:28 pm

"Him." Jasper said pointing in the direction of the waiter. "I can't stand it. The way he looked at you." Jasped looked back down to the table. "Sorry. Please don't get mad. I am really not the jealous type I promise you."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:35 pm

Sarah smiled and laughed. " its okay. I am happy you get jealous. It showed me me that you are protective of me?" She said gently. She took one of his hands in hers. She felt happy. She held it tightly and then squeaked it gently. She felt happy. " Jasper, I could never be mad at you." She said gently. Giving him a quirky little smile.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Jasper let out a breath he didn't realize he had been holding. "I am very protective of you. You have no idea." He told her looking at their hands. He was so scared he would loose her that he was willing to do whatever he had to too keep her, safe and happy.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Sarah looked at jasper. She left so happy. She felt so happy. She looked at him. " i am glad. 'She said genty. She felt so happy with happy. She really happy. she really didnt know what to say.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Jasper sat looking into Sarah's eyes. Nothing else mattered. No matter what happened in the resturant. The only people who mattered was Sarah and Jasper.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:15 pm

There food came, this time a beautiful waitress brought it out. She had long beautiful brown hair, and brown eyes. The girl from her vision. The lump came into her thoart. She looked down. She pulled her hands away from Jasper. She brushed her hair in front of her face. She was really depressed now. She slowly ate her food in silent.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Jasper looked at Sarah with a confused look on his face. He saw from the cornor of his eye that the food had arrived. But he refused to take his eyes off Sarah. He leaned back so that the waiter could place the food onto the table. After a few moments he reached across the table for Sarah's hand. "Baby whats wrong?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top