The big date ;closed; Jasper - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The big date ;closed; Jasper - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The big date ;closed; Jasper

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The big date ;closed; Jasper - Page 7 Empty Re: The big date ;closed; Jasper

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:52 am

Sarah laughed and removed her dress herself. " there. "She said pressing her body to his, then she flipped them oveer, so Jasper was ontop of her. She was happy. she kissed him forcefully. She wrapped her legs around his and pulled her bod to close as his as possible. She just had silky underwear and a strapless push up bra.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:57 am

"Much better." Jasper said leaning in for a kiss. Soon he was on top and she was on bottom. It didn't take him long to come out of his shirt or jeans. Kicking the shoes to one side. He started kissing his way down till he came to her belly. Playing with it for a moment he contined kissing. Soon Jasper found his way back to her cheek. "Ready." He asked with a smile in his whisper. Wanting to make sure.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:59 am

Sarah nodded. " ready." She said softly and kissed his lips and felt happy. She felt overly happy. She looked into his eyes and pulled him closer to her. The only thing that stopped them were there undergramets. She knew she was ready. She was ready for them to become one. She was overly ready. " i love you." She said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:05 am

His famous mischevious smiled crossed his lips. "Just making sure." Jasper whispered again. Jasper kissed her back. The time for them to become one had came. This was the moemnt he had been wanting for so long. They were no longer two people just one in two bodies. It was offical.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:09 am

She was sweaty and everything. She laid her head on Jasper's chest. She felt so happy. She looked at him with her blue eyes. She felt overly happy. " jasper, Do you regret having Se with me? "She asked him before it was to late. She had to ask it. She felt happy. She looked at him. She snuggled into body. They ere both naked, but it felt so right.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:13 am

Trying to catch the breath that seemed to be running from him. Jasper was unable to speak at first. But allowed his body to answer. Reaching with his arms he held her tighter to him. After many failed attemts, he could speak. "Sarah. Babe. I have no regrets at all." He told her pushing back a strand of hair from her face. "And you? I'm sorry it had to be here of all places." He said looking around the room quickly then back at Sarah.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:22 am

Sarah nodded and smiled. " no regrets at all. its okay. As long as i am with you." She said gently and closed her eyes and listened to her heart beat in his chest. She snuggled into him. she was overly happy. She laved her fingers with his. She was over happy. She looked into his eyes. She looked around the room.She grabbed her wand and waved it, then the room looked like new.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:27 am

Jasper laughed a little at Sarah's movement. "You know this is the best I have ever seen this place. I have spent many many days and nights here." He said with a sigh. Jasper closed his eyes trying to block out the thoughts that flew into his head.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:58 am

((I have a question and suggestion oh and don't worry I didn't see or read anything))

Are you two like dating? Bf/gf?

If yes you can have a private topic!

Ask an admin like Jess/Darren/Mari/Jemma/Sue
to move this topic, delete my post and it will
be only seen by couples it will be name:
Couple ..something...I can't remember
right now. You should be able to see it once
an admin allows you and everything will be
private and confidential! Good luck!
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:35 pm

{{Yea when this topic started they couldn't get into the couple spot. Still not sure. PMs have been sent}}
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top