The big date ;closed; Jasper - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The big date ;closed; Jasper - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The big date ;closed; Jasper

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The big date ;closed; Jasper - Page 6 Empty Re: The big date ;closed; Jasper

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:59 pm

Sarah laughed and shook her head no " No. Not really. "She said gently and felt happy. She loosened her arms again. She was being squished to death. not really, but still. She felt overly happy. She looked Jasper in the eyes " I don't know if i will be able to control myself." She said kissing the corners of his mouth.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:03 pm

Jasper let out a sigh. "If you keep. . ." He kissed her lips gently. "Doing that. . . ." Kissed them again. "I know I won't be able to control myself." He finally said. It took all he had to get it out. God why couldn't they be alone somewhere private. He ached for the need of somewhere private. But all he could do was look into Sarah's beautiful blue eyes.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:10 pm

Sarah giggled gently, then kissed him passionality. She pulled away. " Maybe... " She said kissing his corners then his neck. " I don't want you to control yourself." She said kissing his neck then his collar bone. She pulled away then kissed the corners of his lips. She pushed her hips into his hips gently. She licked his lips, sexily.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Jasper let out a very ragged breath. He knew that he was going to loose it and soon. "Sarah." He couldn't get the words out. "Baby." He tried again. Laying his hand on her lower back close to her butt, not trying to lift the dress. "Not a." Everytime he opened his mouth to say anything she kissed him. God he wanted her. He decided to try one more time. "Need to." Sarah licked his lips. "Find a place." She reached out to lick his lips again. Did Sarah have any idea how crazy she was making him? "Now." The last came out strong as he pulled her closer to his chest with one hand and the other at the base of her skull. He kissed her with a very firey passion.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:22 pm

She kissed him back with the same fiery passion. She felt happy. She put her hands on his abs and slowly stroked them gently and sexily. She moved his hand close to her bed to her back thigh. She felt happy. she moved one hand to his hair and played with his hair gently. she moved his neck and kissed his neck then started to kiss toward his abs. She slowed down and started to lick his collar bone.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Jasper stood trying to keep his balance. "You are not making this easy." Finally after a number of failed attempts he was able to form a sentence. When Sarah started making her way down he grabbed her hand. "Not here. I won't disrespect you here." Looking around franticly searching for somewhere private, anywhere. Then his eyes found the Shrieking Shack. Not the most romatic place but it would work. "Here lets go there." He said pulling Sarah to him.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:32 pm

Sarah nodded and looked at jasper and nodded. She was being pulled into the Shrieking Shack. She felt happy. They were finally in the shrieking Shack. She kissed him roughly. She felt happy. She looked at him gently. She started to kiss his neck and collarbone gently. She felt happy. She looked at him. She pulled into a bed room and put his hand on her thigh. She started to play with his abs. She ran one hand through his hair.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Jasper let out a very ragged breath as Sarah kissed her way down his neck. This was too much to be true. Suddenly even though he wasn't sure how, but they found their way to a bedroom. Slowly he backed to the bed and sat down. He laid his hands on her legs. He rubbed his hands up to her thighs. Laying back on the bed he pulled her down on top of him. Now that they were laying the dress wasn't so tight and one of his hands found it way higher than her thigh. He kissed her with passion. "I love you Sarah." He whispered.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm

Her breathing became very harsh. She felt gently. She unbuttoned his shirt gently and started to kiss down his abs, then back up to his neck and and then to his ear then to his lips. " I love you too Jasper." She said gently and slowly put her hands on his abs. She felt happy. She looked at him. She felt his hand on her but. She smiled. her back became hard and started to arch. She was enjoying this. She pulled away. She licked her lips, sexily.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Jasper tried to breath normally but it was almost impossible. He kissed Sarah fully on the lips. Bringing his hands up to attempt the removal of Sarah's dress. He kissed her deeply and forcfully. But the dress was winning. "Your dress doesnt' like me." He whispered in her ear.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top