A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius) - Page 6 Empty Re: A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius)

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 5:35 pm

"Ok great, lets get started."said Rose giving him a warm smile as she changed into her bikini and handed towards the water. "Are you coming Scorp?"Rose asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius) - Page 6 Empty Re: A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius)

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon May 18, 2009 2:07 pm

Scorpius stared at her for a moment before catching himself and getting up. He quickly changed and followed her. "Yeah," he said. "So you were a lifeguard for a muggle swimming pool? Must of been boring." She was an even bigger blood traitor then he thought she was.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 5:55 pm

Rose nodded. "Yeah it was alittle boring, but I needed something to do other then sit around the house all day,but I hang out with Albus alot last summer as well so I wasn't completely bored."said Rose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed May 20, 2009 4:40 pm

"I don't think you have much to complain about really,' Scorpius said when she finished. "Being bored all summer is much better than being stuck in a house with Death Eaters."
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 12:43 am

"True, I don't know how you can handle that."said Rose shivering at the thought of being with death eaters all summer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sat May 23, 2009 11:22 am

Scorpius shrugged. "I've sort of gotten used to it," he said.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:44 pm

"I don't see how you can handle it Scorp it would creep me out!"said Rose shivering. "So ready to learn to swim?"Rose asked with a smile changing the subject.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top