A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius) - Page 3 Empty Re: A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:51 pm

Rose laughed and shrugged. "Yeah, I know but I like being a alittle weird at times makes life more fun."said Rose smiling. "Wait, did I smile Scorpius?"Rose asked herself. As Rose noticed he called her Rose she looked at him shocked but like the way he said it. "Wait, I can't be doing this he's a Malfoy!"Rose thought to herself
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius) - Page 3 Empty Re: A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius)

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:21 pm

Scorpius chuckled slightly too. The only reason he was rather hostile towards Rose was because of their family rivalry. Still he was glad to see she wasn't being cold to him anymore. "Yeah thats true," he agreed. "So how are your classes going?"
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:03 pm

"There going ok I guess, can be a handful taking all classes but hey I want to be Healer or Auror."said Rose. "What about you, how are yours going?"Rose asked him calmly and nicely. The only reason she was cold to Scorpius is because her parents told her to because of family rivarly but she thought Scrpius as actally nice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:13 pm

Scorpius's father had told him some stuff about the weasleys, but it was really other Death Eaters who had made him hate them. "You want to be an auror?" Scorpius asked, alarmed. It was hard to be an auror and Rose didn't seem the type who would want to be one. Personally, he couldn't see any other job then being a death eater in his future. "Oh mine are fine, just tiring. I hate OWL year," he complained.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:26 pm

Rose shrugged. "I don't know, I want to be a healer more then a auror but those are my obtains."said Rose. "Argh, I so agree this studying for hours is killing me I needed some air that's why I came out here."said Rose. "I mean don't get me wrong I got my mother's brain but I like taking breaks every now and then."said Rose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:29 pm

"I think you'll be a good healer," Scorpius advised quietly. He didn't want her to be an auror. That wouldprobably make them enemies when they grew up. "Yeah I came out for the same reason.." he said. "I actually have a divination class right now, but who cares about divination."
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:48 pm

"Thanks Scorpius."said Rose smiling at him. As he mentioned being in Divination she laughed. "Yeah, I suppose to be in Divinations right now as well but I wanted to get out of the castle instead of being up in the castle all day."said Rose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:55 pm

Scorpius grinned back slightly, though he suddenly frowned when he thought what his sister would say if she knew he was friends with Rose now. Well they still werent totally friends but not enemies anymore. "Yeah, goody goody Albus is problably still in divination though right?" Scorpius said, rolling his eyes. He had never met someone more nerdy than Albus.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:20 pm

Rose shrugged. "I don't know, I think he might be."said Rose. She hoped Albus and the Potter's and Granger's wouldn't disown her seeing how she was friends with Scorpius now. Well they weren't really friends they were just being nice to each other now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:34 pm

Scorpius smirked but said nothing, Rose liked albus a lot, he thought they might be best friends, but Scoprius just thought he was a git.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top