A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius) - Page 2 Empty Re: A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:21 pm

"Make me you evil snake death eater!"said Rose as she stared directly into his eyes. "Beside Albus is smarter then you anyway it's you that's a idiot!"said Rose. "God dad was right about Malfoy's they are evil and annoying!"Rose thought to herself. As she looked at Scoripus with anger coming back in her eyes. "Why are you annoying me for, isn't there others you can pick on like muggleborns?"Rose asked camly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius) - Page 2 Empty Re: A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius)

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:09 pm

Scorpius's grin faltered then disapeared as she called him a death eater. Really, he hated being a death eater, he was just being forced. He was quite getting annoyed by her agressiveness, what was he doing to her? "I don't pick on muggleborns!" Scorpius said heatedly. "Whats your problem anyways?! I didn't even say anything to you!"
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:47 am

"Your talking about my best friend which isn't ok by me Scorpius!"said Rose shocked as she realized she called him by his first name. "Look I'm sorry, but my parents told me Malfoy's are just rude and just evil and aminly all death eaters."said Rose hoping he'll understand. "I'm sorry if I judge you but I always thought all Malfoy's are rude and evil."said Rose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:10 pm

Despite her angry tone, he noticed she had called him scorpius, though probably accidently. His smirk however vanished when she insulted his family again. "Don't say anything to my family you stupid blood traitor," scorpius said heatedly.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:59 am

Rose had anger back in her eyes as he called her a stupid blood traitor. " I was just telling you what my family told about Malfoy's and it wasn't insulting your family I was just telling you what my parents told me."said Rose heatedly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:20 pm

"Well tell them to mind their own business," Scorpius replied scornfully. He didn't like people insulting their family. Expecially blood traitors like the weasleys.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:39 pm

"Well,tell your family to stop calling my family blood traitors for we are just like you, but were not evil and we care about Muggles and Muggleborns!"said Rose heatly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:34 pm

Scorpius rolled his eyes and laughed at Rose, his bad mood disappearing. "You have a bad temper Weasley," he said smirking.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:16 am

Rose looked at Scorpius."So, what if I do? I'm a Weasley I'm suppose to!"said Rose calmly but rolling her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:53 pm

"So if your a weasley your supposed to have a bad temper?" Scorpius asked, rolling his eyes. He was glad she had calmed down a bit. "Your very weird Rose.."
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top