A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius) - Page 5 Empty Re: A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius)

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 6:38 pm

Rose looked at Scorpius. "Oh, now I'm boring to you?" Rose asked in a teasing voice. "Oh, I know how it is."said Rose as she crossed her arms as she looked away pretending to be mad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius) - Page 5 Empty Re: A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius)

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon May 04, 2009 7:01 pm

"Your not boring me," Scorpius said. "I was just a little tired, I haven't gotten much sleep these days." Turning, he saw Rose looking angry and raised his eyebrows. "What the heck did I say?"
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 9:04 pm

Rose couldn't pretend to be mad at him so she started busting out laughing. "Nothing, I was just kidding with ya Scorp."said Rose smiling and laughing hoping he didn't get mad at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed May 06, 2009 6:10 pm

Scorpius shook his head, why was everyone of these weasleys so weird. "You sure have a lot of mood swings," he noted, rolling his eyes.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 6:20 pm

Rose chuckled. "I'm a girl, I'm suppose to have alot of mood swings Scorp!"said Rose still laughing. Rose was still laughing she couldn't help herself it was that Scorpius made her laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri May 08, 2009 7:38 pm

Scorpius shrugged, still he couldn't help smiling. She had called him Scorp and only his friends called him that. "Ok whatever," he replied, shrugging.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 9:44 pm

Rose looked at Scorpius and laughed. As she continued walking she picked up a stone and skipped it across the lake. "Hey, it's a nice day you want to go swimming?"Rose asked as she gave him a warm smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue May 12, 2009 12:58 pm

"Swimming?" Scorpius repeated, hesitantly. He didn't swim, but it would be pretty embarrassing telling her that. Then again it would probably be worse drowning or getting attacked by the giant squid. "I don't know how to swim," he admitted, shrugging.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 5:49 pm

Rose looked at him shocked. "Your kidding right?"Rose asked him shocked. "Well, I can teach you, I was a lifeguard at a muggle swimming pool last summer so I'm a really good swimmer I won't let you drown if you do I'll save you.'said Rose with a warm smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sat May 16, 2009 7:03 pm

Scorpius scowled at her disbelief. Well, he knew how to a bit, but he didn't spend much time in the water. "Ok sure," he said shrugging.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top