A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius) Empty A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:45 pm

Rose was reading a book under her favorite as the wind rustled through her hair. After two weeks of being stuck in the castle eating and sleeping studying Rose was finally glad to be outside again enjoying the sunshine and the fresh air. As Rose got tired of reading her book she closed it and placed it beside her and closed her eyes and begin humming a tone as the wind blow as it hit her face she smiled. "Beautiful day to be out here alone clearing my thoughts and just relaxing."she thought to herself as her eyes were still closed. Still humming her favorite song she heard a twig snap behind her. As she turned she didn't see anyone there. "Hello, anyone there?"Rose asked calmly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius) Empty Re: A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius)

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:13 pm

Scorpius was outside enjoying a fine day. His friends were in detention so he was feeling quite lonely. Slowly he crept up to Rose weasley, about to scare her, when she suddenly turned and saw him. He scowled, why did she have to be so observant? Scorpius rolled his eyes and stepped out from behind the tree. "Well if it isn't the weasley girl.." he drawled.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius) Empty Re: A great day turns into a bad one...( Scorpius)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:08 pm

Rose rolled her eyes at Scorpius. "What do you want Malfoy?"Rose asked her eyes filled with hate. Her parents told her to stay away from him for he was the son of there enemy Draco Malfoy. Ever sine her and Scorpius met on the train there first year she didn't like him. To Rose he was just another evil Malfoy her parents told her to stay away from but strangely enough it seems like she always run into them no matter where she goes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Scorpius laughed at her reply. Personally, Scorpius didn't really hate Rose or any of the weasleys. Though his father had told him they were poor and blood traitors, he also told him not to be too unfriendly with them. And Scorpius wasn't really, he just treated them like he treated most non-Slytherins. "What are you doing out here alone Weasley?"
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:24 pm

Rose looked at him annoyed. "Well... if you must know I was enjoying the peace and quiet until you showed up!"said Rose. "God he can be so annoying!"Rose thought to herself as she looked at with an annoyed look. "What are you doing here Malfoy, came here to tell how no good I am?" Rose asked him as she brushed her brown curly hair out of her eyes as her chocolate brown eyes were still filled with hate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:37 pm

Scorpius rolled his eyes again. "Did I even say anything to you?... yet?" he asked. Sure, he made a lot of fun of her, but there was no reason for her to look at him with such hate. Like it wasn't like he had ever done something really bad to her. Perhaps her parents had also told her not to be friends with him. "Im just enjoying a fine day outside, is that against the law?" he asked, slightly irritated at her tone now. Leaning against the tree, he decided to annoy her, if she wanted to be so hostile, so be it. "So wheres your friend Albus?" he drawled.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:03 pm

Rose chocolate brown eyes looked into his blue ones. "No, you haven't but my parents told me about you Malfoys."said Rose as she still looked at him. "You can be out here, no one stopping you but why are you bugging me for?"Rose asked. As she saw him lean against the tree she was reading under. As he mentioned Albus she closed her book. "I don't know Malfoy, probably reading in the library."said Rose calmly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:10 pm

"Im not even bugging you," Scorpius said rolling his eyes and sitting down next to her, though at a distance, as if he didn't want to get to close. "Anyways, what did your family say about me?' he asked, a bit annoyed. How dare they speak against his family? He smirked as she mentioned where albus was. "Oh, strange. Didn't know that oaf could read!"
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Rose looked into his eyes. "Well, if your not bugging me then why are you sitting by me in a distance?"Rose asked calmly. "Beside, my farther told me I shouldn't trust any Malfoys fro there just all evil gits."said Rose as she crossed her arms. As he mentioned Albus that where he crossed the line. "How dare you say that about him you don't even know him that well!"said Rose protecting Albus.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:06 pm

Scorpius' smirk vanished suddenly, how dare those stupid idiots call them gits. "Oh shut up you blood traitor." scorpius said. " Smirking as she protected her friend, Scorpius realized it annoyed her when he insulted albus. "I don't need to know him well to tell he's an idiot," he answered. He hadn't wanted to annoy her but she started it.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top