Third Quiditch Training - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Third Quiditch Training - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Third Quiditch Training

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Third Quiditch Training - Page 8 Empty Re: Third Quiditch Training

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Ben watched Mariana release the bludger. As soon as she let go, he started flying. The bludger looked very fast and he didn't want to get left behind. The bludger caught up to him pretty quickly. So much for gaining on it, he thought to himself. He was grateful it was going in the direction of the hoops, it was making his shot a lot easier for him this way. He held onto the broom with his left hand, making sure he was completely steady. Now wouldn't be the best time to fall off. He gripped his bat with his other hand and swung it at the bludger. He felt the impact immediately. He turned slightly to watch it soar off. His aiming was pretty good. Surprisingly good. The bludger went exactly where it was supposed to! He wasn't used to being good at things. Smiling, he flew back down to the ground to join the rest of the time. "What do you think?" he asked them, not controlling his happiness. He was pretty pleased with that shot. Right on target, it had been.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:05 pm

Mariana looked at the bludger which went excatly between 2 rings Mariana indicated to Benjamin.Bludger was now flying in a big speed to only god knows where. "Not bad for a begginer.I would say you are good though you definetly need some training on your force." she told to Benjamin before she turned back to the bludger.It was still visible and in the reach of her wand so she grabbed it. "ARRESTO MOMENTUM!!" she shouted in all force and detained the bludger which came falling back and crushing at the entrance of the forest. "I will pick that up later." she muttered more for herself before she turned back to what she was doing.

"Ok your turn Alice show me what you know!" shoted Mariana across the stadium and gestured to Alice to get on her broom.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:07 pm

Alice hopped on her broom and shouted back.

"I don't KNOW much, but I can fly and I'm good with a bludger. I could do with some aim, though!!!!"

Alice talked again.

"Do we have a quaffle?"
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:12 pm

[[OOC put that last pic in your sig in a spoiler pls!]]

Mariana took the Qwaffle out of the box. "Well usually i train chasers for grabbing a qwaffle and scoring though if you want i can try with bludger too." she said in a sarcastic tone.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:01 am

Alice was startled. Why was Mariana being sarcastic? But it didn't matter. She flew up in the air and got into a stance that said 'i'm ready to go!'.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:24 am

Ben nodded, not wanting to upset the Captain. He flew to the ground and looked up at Alice. He wondered what she was like. He liked her, he didn't like the fact that Mariana was being all sarcastic. Still, he didn't want to argue with the Captain as soon as he had gotten on the team. He returned his attention to Alice.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:53 pm

[[Seriously Jemzy i am trying to joke not offend anyone!]]
Mariana looked as Alice flew up in the air. "This 2nd chaser should be here soon,but untill then something basic.I'll throw a Qwaffle and you catch it and score in record time ok?" Mariana said across the pitch with Qwaffle ready in her hands.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:09 pm

[[OOC: I know you are, I don't mind, but Ben, ahem, likes Alice so he's a bit...yeah. XD]]

Jemma was sitting on her broom, just hovering. She preffered being up in the air to being on the ground. She had no idea why, it just felt nicer to be up higher. She found it more relaxing. She also got a better view of the pitch from there. She watched Ben give a performance and was about to watch Alice.

Third Quiditch Training - Page 8 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:18 pm

[[OOC: Aaand re-enter boy with a crush!!]]

Ben put his hand up to his forehead, he couldn't see what Alice was doing up there. His eyesight wasn't the best. He hoped she was doing well though. He looked at the Captain, to see how she was reacting, but couldn't tell anything from her face.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Alice grinned and poised herself on her broom to show she was ready.

"Ok, ready!!" she called.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top