Third Quiditch Training - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Third Quiditch Training - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Third Quiditch Training

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Third Quiditch Training - Page 6 Empty Re: Third Quiditch Training

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:09 pm

"Well Zoe I am trying to teach you to have a solution for every unpredictable situation.It's not like I wish that bludger hits you.But if you think you can do it better than me and go for it." replied Mariana without change of expression.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:20 pm

Zoe sat on her broom at looked at Mari. "I understand that and am grateful. But it isn't easy sitting here knowing that thing is going to hit and how it will feel after I have trained myself to avoid it at all costs. That is all I am trying to say. Everything in my body tells me to jump."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:26 pm

"Perhaps you didn't understand me,What for example bludger hits you from the back?This little trick gives you a chance to stay in the game." replied Mariana calmly.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:48 pm

"Maybe your right. Maybe someone else should do it first." Zoe just didn't seem to be understanding right now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:13 pm

Mariana looked at her and nodded. "Alright than.HERE!" said Mariana tossing Zoe her beating bat. "Find a bludger and send it at me.What's a life without few bludgers." she said cheerful/.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:47 pm

Zoe nodded as she took the bat. Soon a bludger came zooming by and Zoe took a swing at it. Sending it toward Mari.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:04 pm

Zoe was very quick so in time Mariana noticed the bludger already hit her in the back.She started falling off her broom so she grabbed her wand. "Accio firebolt!" she shouted as broom flew to her and she grabbed her with her left hand.She used the move from previous training to climb back up. "Ouch!" Mariana muttered under her breath,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:59 pm

Zoe kept her eyes on Mari, as she was hid by the bludger and fell off. That was never something that Zoe really liked. The falling part was great but the hitting part sucked. She watched as Mari was able to get her broom and climb back on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:27 pm

Alice dashed down to the quiddich pitch. She realised she was really late, but she had had to order a broom, and she had just now bought it. It was really cheap, just a Shooting Star, but she couldn't really afford any better. She had to come without the proper robes, but at least she had a broomstick!

"Hi guys, sorry I'm late!" Alice panted as she hopped on her broom and took off.

"Who, Mariana, are you OK?"
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:00 pm

[[OOC: PM me if I forget threads guys, seriously!!! We should really have thread trackers...]]

Jemma watched Mariana and Zoe argueing, not commenting. She didn't want to get involved, she hated arguements. She watched Zoe take the bat and hit Mariana. She wasn't sure what they were gaining out of this, but she had to trust the Captain that there was some reasoning behind this madness.

Jemma heard a voice, and saw that Alice Longbottom was here. "Hey Alice!" she greeted the third year, smiling. Jemma didn't formally address everyone when they were training, she treated the students more like friends.

Third Quiditch Training - Page 6 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top