Third Quiditch Training - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Third Quiditch Training - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Third Quiditch Training

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Third Quiditch Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Third Quiditch Training

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:35 pm

"Yeah that's the pointed,but when you get beaten down by a beated bludger sent by opponent team's beater you also need to learn how to save yourself from falling./" replied Mariana waiting to hear Jemzy's nod before they start,.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:01 am

Zoe nodded with agreement. "You do have a point." So she stepped back and waited for Mari to get ready for practice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:51 pm

"Jemzy are you ready?" asked Mariana sending her broom just a few inches from the ground.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:34 am

Zoe looked toward Jemz. She guessed they would get started when she was ready. While they waited she got on her broom and hovered like Mari.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:07 am

[[OOC: Sorry!! I'm here. I've been working on other stuff most of the day though.]]

Jemma hadn't really been paying attention to what her friends had said after Zoe had made the comment about them not being meant to fall off a broom. She had held up their Quidditch practise again. Oops, she thought.
"Sorry, yeah, I'm ready," she said, nodding. She picked up her broom from the ground and mounted it. She hovered slightly above the ground and waited for the others to get up.
"So, what do we do first?" she asked Mariana, waiting for some instructions.

Third Quiditch Training - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:15 am

Zoe looked at Jemz and let out a small giggle. She couldn't help herself. It looked almost as if she had been had been somewhere else all together.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:31 am

[[OOC: I'm guessing we should wait for Mari then...]]

Jemma wasn't laughing, oddly enough. It was hard when Zoe was giggling too. She had been seeing some things which had been interupted by Mariana and Zoe talking to her. She couldn't quite remember what they were though. She would have to try and see them again later. She doubted that would work though. She hadn't been good at repeating her visions. She sighed and waited for Mariana to tell them what to do.

Third Quiditch Training - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:51 am

(I guess so. Not sure. Unless you have another idea)

Zoe looked at Jemz face. She realized that something must be wrong. "Jemz are you ok?" She was really worried now. What happened? Zoe wasn't really sure what was going on. She didn't really like the look on her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:59 pm

"She is probably just day dreaming again." smiled Mariana before she started giving tham instructions: "First thing you need is your wand on the position where you can easly grab him." said mariana who had wand placed in her pocket. "After that I want you to fly 10 feet high." she finished doing that herself.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:06 pm

Zoe nodded as she done the same as Mari. She took her wand out of her cloak inner pocket and into one of her outer pockets. Once she had it there and knew it wouldn't fall out she rose her broom up to the level as Mari. "Ok. I"m here."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top