Third Quiditch Training - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Third Quiditch Training - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Third Quiditch Training

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Third Quiditch Training - Page 7 Empty Re: Third Quiditch Training

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:05 pm

Ben saw Alice walk out onto the Quidditch Pitch. He followed her out, broom in hand. "Hi everyone, sorry I'm late." he said, smiling. He thought they'd probably be glad he was there, and not too annoyed that he'd missed half of the training.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:01 pm

Mariana landed on the ground to welcome new team members. "Hey Alice and Ben!" she said walking towards them. "Hey Zoe come down here!" Mariana said from the ground. "Well anyway since you are new we are going to have to repeat move from the last training.Are your brooms stable?" she asked giving protectove glasses to Ben and Alice.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:13 pm

" I think so. The description in the shop said my broom was OK in everything. So I suppose." Alice said. She took the protective glasses Mariana offered her, and popped them on. They felt wierd. She had never worn glasses in her life, but just because they felt wierd doesn't mean they felt BAD. They felt OK.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:22 pm

Mariana looked at the weird look on Alice's face. "Don't worry they serve only so you can feel more comftable.So since Ben is a beater i want him to show me how precise he can shoot a bludger." said Mariana throwing a beating bat to Ben and waiting for him to be ready. "I'll show you what you need to do as soon as i see how much do you know." she said with a wink.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:24 pm

"Ok, thanks." said Alice, smiling. She sat back on the grass and got comfterable to watch Ben's skills and training Mariana was going to give him.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:23 am

Ben put on the protective glasses and caught the Bat. He hoped he would be OK. He had been so excited to make the team he wanted to stay on it. His broom was stable. He was ready to go. He mounted it and flew just above Mariana. "What do you want me to do now?" he called down.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:37 pm

Mariana took into her hand a very naughty bludger. "I want you to show me how much you know.If you see those 2 rings over there..." pointed Mariana at the rings on the other side of the courts. "I want you to shoot between the right and central ring to check how much you can." she finished getting back on her broom and waiting for Ben to to the same.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:30 pm

Jemma just sat on her broom, watching the others. She was curious to see how good the new members were as well. She flew slightly closer to the group and waited to see what would happen.

Third Quiditch Training - Page 7 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Ben nodded. He was nervous. First impressions were everything, he had to be good. He had to be more than good, he had to be great. "Ok, I'm ready." he told Mariana. He had his club in hand and had flown a little higher. He looked at her, waiting for her to release the bludger. He his eyes were flickering between her and the rings. You could tell he was concentration.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:04 pm

"Ok Ben go for it! Come on impress me!" cheered Mariana as she threw a bludger high in the air.She hoped that Ben realized that trick was to gain on it since it was a very fast and charmed bludger who flew in a "light speed."She watched from the side what will Ben do.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top