Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun... - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun... - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun...

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun... - Page 6 Empty Re: Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun...

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:29 am

This is when she was truely going to test him. So she asked "What is your favorite food? Who do you truely love? What is your favorite color?" She had hoped that she said it to fast for him to tell and he would just let it slip without noticing. She listened carefully to what he had to say.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun... - Page 6 Empty Re: Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun...

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:48 am

This was where she was going to test him for if he was her choice mate and so he sighed -- reluctentally and carefully think honestly what he liked out of all those question. Andrian looked at her and then at the lake closing his eyes and talked, " meat pie and pizza, i don't know yet, black and purple" Andrian answered her hoping he got it the same with hers waiting for her answers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:51 am

"Wow I didn't think you would catch that." "Oh you said you didn't know yet." "Um..ok is there anything i can do to help you make up your mind?" Samantha was hoping he would not hate her for asking. So she tryed to be as polite as posible.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:59 am

Andrian laughed and shrugged his shoulder's at her as he opened his eyes to face her now, "That has to been your decision how you can get my mind to change" he told her now out of words to say to her as he finished his drink and traced her vein in her arm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:05 am

"Well lets see here, You like me, and I like you, but you don't know if you want to leave Nikki. Let me ask you this. If you didn't want to leave Nikki, why are you here with me?" Samantha gasped at her own question, looked down and started crying.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:20 am

Andrian didn't answer her question but instead he tried to console her with a hug and kiss on the cheek, "You are absolutely right. Please don't cry" he told her as he patted her arms slowly as he hushed her with a song, "Hush little baby don't you cry, I'm going to buy you a mocking bird" he sang quietly to her with a worried expression on his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:26 am

Samantha heard him start to sing, she listened carefully and then started laughing. "Your so sweet, but its all my fault anyways. The only reason you don't want to leave her is because you don't want to hurt her which means you don't like me enough, but i wouldn't want you to hurt her so I guess thats why i'm crying, because I know that you'll never choice me over her." She stoped crying got up and jumped back in to the lake. Swam around for alittle bit to let him think.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:32 am

Andrian bit his lips and walked up to her and placed the tyre back into the water but this time he stood on top of it trying to get himself to balance on it, "Your right again" he told her as he paddled his way in with his hand while squatting down to see her with a smile on his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:37 am

Samantha knew that she had to let him make the decion on his own, but she was so afraid that if she did, he would never pick her. "I don't know why but when I see you guys together it hurts me from the inside." "I just wish you could know excatly how i felt." Samantha was tempted to put a charm over him so that he could feel it, but that was just not like her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:42 am

Andrian touched her face smiling wildly at her, "I know exactly how you feel" he told her nodding at the same time then looked at the sunrise he knew they couldn't be in the sun more then five hours and he checked his watch they still had an hour left, "I pick you, if something happen to me and....her" he was afaird to say the name now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top