Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun... - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun... - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun...

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun... - Page 5 Empty Re: Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun...

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:44 am

"Um...yeah sure but are you sure that your ok with me touching you. You have a girlfriend and I know that and I didn't mean to get that close without your permission." She walks over to the picnic and sitts down.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun... - Page 5 Empty Re: Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun...

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:48 am

Andrian sat down beside her and pulled out some of the foods and drinks grabbing a sausage and eggs which was already cooked in his picnic basket, "You have my permission to touch me like that" he told her with a grin on his face as he bit into his sausage in enjoyment looking at her still then back at the lake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:54 am

Samantha was so confused about why he acted the way he did around her. He has a girl but lets her touch him, flirts and acts playfully. She thought thats stuff was only for boyfriends and girlfriends. "Oh...ok thank you." Samantha said confusidly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:48 am

Andrian ignored the fact that she was confused with what he was saying to her as he countiued to eat his food and looked at her changing his clothes into his black chained tight punk pants, black long t-shirt with black body shirt with black and grey stripe going down but sideway, and a red and black hoodie jacket with country styled on it. He looked back at her with a smile and a nod and said, "No problem" he answered finally placing his hand down near hers again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:51 am

Samantha left her hand there and used the other to get some food out. She got out some bread and some meat and then made a sandwitch. Then looked over at him, then looked back down while she ate.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:58 am

The convostation began to be awkwardly quiet ever since they had touched each other as if they were both boyfriends and girlfriends. Andrian was a little bored so he looked at his surrounding and then back at her still flashing her a crooked smile, "It awkwardly quiet isn't it" he snorted then looked up and down her body for a bit, "Listen i like you and all that it just i can't just break up and go with different girls all the time" he said with an guilty look on his face he had been cautious on what he was doing with girls he already dated about four girls and all he had broken up with and his friend had humilated him for doing so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:08 am

"Um...oh..it is kinda quiet isin't it." She listen to him tell her how he felt then said. "Um...I like you too. I would never want to break up other people just for me, so how about this. If you and Nikki are doing fine than you can forget about me, but if you and her are not doing good, than just try to keep me in mind as you choice between all the girls in the school. I think that if you are going out with so many people it's because you like making sure that you are with the right one. I don't have any problem with that. If we were to ever get together and you were to date another person i would still like you and never hurt you because of it." She was trying to get all of her feelings out and hope that he would still like her. She finally stoped talking and was out of breath.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:12 am

Andrian inhaled and litted a smile on his lips kissing her cheek one more time, "I'll make you my first choice then" he whispered in her ears then pulled back off for an inches then said, "Thanks" he told her and pulled right off back to where he was drinking his soda can and drinks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:17 am

"Ok, untill you choice me how about we get to know each other." "What is your favorite subject in school?" Samantha didn't want him to get away so she decided to test him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:22 am

Andrian pouted for a bit he only enjoyed Defence Against the Dark art because the teacher was nice and the teaching was fun, unlike all the teacher he thoughts were pricks, "Defence Against the Dark Art" he told her calmly then smiled politely at her waiting for her to ask him more question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top