Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun... - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun... - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun...

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun... - Page 4 Empty Re: Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun...

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:51 am

"Wow, its so pretty here." "Thank you for bringing me here." She changed into her swim suite, then ran to the lake and jumped in. She swam down alittle then resurfised.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun... - Page 4 Empty Re: Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun...

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:54 am

Andrian placed himself in the hole of the tyre and used his hand to paddle while he laid back in it, "No problem" he told her now letting the water take him as he watched her from a different angle then started to paddle back to her, "Yea it is isn't it" he looked at the view and back at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:56 am

"So I hope i'm making your day better." Samantha swam closer to him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:57 am

Andrian looked back at her and placed his hands in the water from both side of the wheel tyre, "You already made my day better" he smiled generously at her as he watched her swim to his direction then started to wait for her to come closer then stuck his tongue out playfully at her as he splashed bits of water at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:03 am

Samantha started to splash back. She started laughing. Then she took his tyre and fliped it. She started laughing harder.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:06 am

Andrian laughed harder as well but when he felt himself flipped over by her he grunted and fell into the pull then resurfaced himself coughing and laughing as well as he shaked his head to get the water out of his mouth, "That not very nice" he frowned teasingly at her waiting for her response did she care?.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:13 am

Samantha stoped laughing as she heard what he said. Went up to him, brushed his face and said, "Oh...I'm sorry." Samantha said as she felt how soft his skin was.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:33 am

Andrian looked at her bewilded his mind seem to be changing it mind every now and then, "It okay" he grinned at her holding onto her as well to help himself balance feeling slightly unconfortable with the way they were touching again but he saw no body watching so he just let her touch him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:36 am

Samantha suddenly saw the look in his eyes, so she backed up and said, "I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that." "I shouldn't have touched you." She then swam down into the water. Then came back up.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:41 am

Andrian swam helplessly in the water watching her leave, causing him to curl his lips backward in irritation as he pulled in the tyre back in and got up on the surface with her, "No, It's okay." he told her holding her by the arm and pulled back gently smiling dazzlingly at her then looked at the picnic mat he left there with some food he stole from the kitchen, "Are you hungry?" he asked her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top